Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all
a f.b.s. of 6.1 @ 0805 had some chinese takeaway about tenish the cantonese pork had got pineapple in avoided the rice but ate some prawn crackers felt strange after eating it... something wrong with accuchek performa nano... new batteries a E 9 comes up and switches off so first post for a while.never mind ..have a nice sunday..

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 after a big night on the booze
hi @Shem S nice low figure... i have been suprised by low figures after a night on the lash... its something to do with the liver deals with the alcohol before the carbs..maybe someone here can give some facts..........may i ask what was your choice of drinks?

Shem S

hi @Shem S nice low figure... i have been suprised by low figures after a night on the lash... its something to do with the liver deals with the alcohol before the carbs..maybe someone here can give some facts..........may i ask what was your choice of drinks?

Yeah I think it probably is something to do with how the liver prioritises what to process first. I kept the list short. Sherry, red wine, gin & whiskey