Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
Now that's a coincidence, I found that our crinkles are heavier on carbs that the straight one a s well. last lot of of oven chips I ate sent me over 14.0 two hours after.

No more Lenore...

As said usually fine with straight they do spike me but comes down quick but since I read one of your posts a while back about reheating pasta etc I’ve tried various different things and most work so thanks for that

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
5.1 at 0600hrs - think that’s my lowest result to date.

By the way, Lidl crinkle cut oven chips don’t affect me too much and taste good. Straight ones not only send my readings rocketing, but they taste like cardboard. Weird.

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
Eating candles again mate... :D

I wear a Quoll digital medical card on a security lanyard as I do not like necklace type ones. This has all of my medical details, allergies, dnr etc on it accessed from the QR Code on the reverse side.

Hs9G6ul.jpg

Edited: Changed pix to one on my own.

As I’m on late night insulin, I was advised to wear some kind of alert, but proving to be easier said than done. I have only found silicone bracelets (silicone gives me a horrible rash) here, and foreign suppliers won’t mail to Switzerland. I’ll keep searching.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all 5.8 for me. Appears to be as good as I’ll get these days but I’ll take it.
There's a lot of it about just now. Chuck Norris wouldn't need to put up with this:angelic::angelic: Could be worse, you might be in a world where there was only Lo-Dough to eat:arghh::arghh::arghh:

SOPHIE2006

Eating candles again mate... :D

I wear a Quoll digital medical card on a security lanyard as I do not like necklace type ones. This has all of my medical details, allergies, dnr etc on it accessed from the QR Code on the reverse side.

Hs9G6ul.jpg

Edited: Changed pix to one on my own.
I wear a medical alert wristband and a medical alert necklace with all my medical information on it, including contact number