London Marathon 2019

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Training starts this week for London Marathon 2019, this year I'm going to do a weekly vlog, showing my journey and how I try to make T1D Run With me along the way

IronLioness

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Routine
Training starts this week for London Marathon 2019, this year I'm going to do a weekly vlog, showing my journey and how I try to make T1D Run With me along the way
Awesome!!! Well done fella! I'll follow. This is super inspirational, much like @Sean01 and his powerlifting. Good work, gents!

Reactions: Sean01 and Type1Bri

woodenone46

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
awesome hope training oes well. I am T" but in full remission 7 I am sure that my running regime has helped that. I run 2/3 times a week {although on bench at moment) & at 72 years old did my first half marathon this year. My next goal, no date yet, is to run a 30 mile Ultra.

Reactions: Type1Bri

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
awesome hope training oes well. I am T" but in full remission 7 I am sure that my running regime has helped that. I run 2/3 times a week {although on bench at moment) & at 72 years old did my first half marathon this year. My next goal, no date yet, is to run a 30 mile Ultra.
Amazing, well done on the half, that's an awesome acheivement