three auto conditions

Engineer88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Occasionally I forget to check my bgm. If I eat "illegal" food, so long as it is a minor transgression, then my rash does not blow up much at all. I can sometimes "hide it" by eating near other legal food. I have to toast most g-f bread to make it palatable. NB re my T1, exercise seems nowadays to have less of an effect on reducing my amount of quick insulin.

Try the warburtons brown paper bag bread if you can. Its the best I've found. I once found a loaf of it for 5p, I've never been so happy!!!

I cannot touch any gluten, apart from causing digestive issues and depression it starts hypos which I'm then at risk of loosing my driving licence from (very bad ones)

briantaffy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Try the warburtons brown paper bag bread if you can. Its the best I've found. I once found a loaf of it for 5p, I've never been so happy!!!

I cannot touch any gluten, apart from causing digestive issues and depression it starts hypos which I'm then at risk of loosing my driving licence from (very bad ones)

What does open and closed loop mean - I am not a pump user.