Trulicity?

Pinkcoat1965

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I'm type 2, been diabetic for over 10 years . Started off on Metformin which never suited me from the start. To cut a long story short I'm now on the third week of using Trulicity. So far, so good. Lost 7 lbs and BG good. What are others thoughts on it please. How are you finding it?

Mijas_pueblo_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm type 2, been diabetic for over 10 years . Started off on Metformin which never suited me from the start. To cut a long story short I'm now on the third week of using Trulicity. So far, so good. Lost 7 lbs and BG good. What are others thoughts on it please. How are you finding it?
Only been on Trulicity 2 days. Nightmare nausea/indigestion/wind !!!
Blood down from 257 to 98. Bonus.
Just hope this calms down soon .

Pinkcoat1965

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Only been on Trulicity 2 days. Nightmare nausea/indigestion/wind !!!
Blood down from 257 to 98. Bonus.
Just hope this calms down soon .

I was symptom free by the third week. I don't get hunger pangs but eat because I know I have to. I have lost 10lbs in weight. The indigestion I had for the third week which has gone now. Try to eat small meals and avoid anything that you know upsets you. First week felt really sick. Second week not so bad. Third week indigestion but not all the time I find that if I inject about 2.30 I don't feel sickly at all. Good luck. Stay with it if you can.

Reactions: Janemm

Mijas_pueblo_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I was symptom free by the third week. I don't get hunger pangs but eat because I know I have to. I have lost 10lbs in weight. The indigestion I had for the third week which has gone now. Try to eat small meals and avoid anything that you know upsets you. First week felt really sick. Second week not so bad. Third week indigestion but not all the time I find that if I inject about 2.30 I don't feel sickly at all. Good luck. Stay with it if you can.
Thanks. Want to give Trulicity a good try.
Drs here this last year used me as a guinea pig.
Only found out when visiting my family in Uk that I was on wrong dangerous medication. ! Now only let Dr at Diabetic clinic here change anything.
Hence now Trulicity + my normal Insulin Toujeo.
One good thing I will not be pigging out over Christmas. :)
Last night nightmare. But I look at posts and see that I am not alone. Comforting.
Once again thankyou. Merry Christmas.