Dario

ExChocoholic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude, loud people
Has anyone here got a Dario tester, or have experience or opinions on using it? I am seriously considering buying one.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has anyone here got a Dario tester, or have experience or opinions on using it? I am seriously considering buying one.

ExChoc - I was involved in some testing before the Dario launched. I liked it to a degree, but to be honest, you had to have your phone to test. It's just one morre thing to forget, and of course the phone has to be charged.

Yes, it is a cute, neat little unit, but in terms of functionality or the software (at that time), it was nothing special.

ExChocoholic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude, loud people
ExChoc - I was involved in some testing before the Dario launched. I liked it to a degree, but to be honest, you had to have your phone to test. It's just one morre thing to forget, and of course the phone has to be charged.

Yes, it is a cute, neat little unit, but in terms of functionality or the software (at that time), it was nothing special.
Fair enough. Just another gimmick for spending money I guess.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I bought a Gmate Smart which I think is similar in some respect but never really trusted it though it did seem fairly accurate I just like gimmicks and gadgets.

gmate_img.png