Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I would like to wish all those who may find themselves alone this evening a very warm Happy New Year.
Here's to a brighter year filled with laughter and love and peace. May all those who found themselves struggling for whatever reasons in 2018 find renewed health and contentment in 2019. Love to all.

Pauline xx

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lovely thought, Pauline. /Guzzler.
Best wishes to you.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Love to you as well, and a wonderful year! It will take some time to wrap my head about the Pauline thing, as you already have a place in my soul as Guzzler, but I'll manage :).

Reactions: jjraak

enzina

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pain, being dependent, egoistic people & jealousy
Happy New Year Pauline and to each and everyone,
I was home alone with my two old doggies as well and slept from 10pm on right through the night. Now we are going for a long walk, we are bright eyed and bushy tailed!:)

Reactions: Goonergal

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happy New Year, @Guzzler .

Now the madness is over, we can all get back to normal.

:cat:

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I would like to wish all those who may find themselves alone this evening a very warm Happy New Year.
Here's to a brighter year filled with laughter and love and peace. May all those who found themselves struggling for whatever reasons in 2018 find renewed health and contentment in 2019. Love to all.

Pauline xx
Happy new year to you too, and all here.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Pauline xx
Thank You. Hope you too have a happier time this year.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Pauline xx

What a lovely thought, which I echo wholeheartedly.

(I'm another trying to get my head round the name Pauline. You will always be Guzzler to me. ;) )

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and peaceful 2019. xxxx

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Pauline xx

Happy New Year to one of the special members of the forum, Pauline, and to all the other posters too. May the New Year all the happiness and luck you deserve.

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hey @Guzzler! I had to sign in to say Happy New Year to you and yours and that when I saw your name, Pauline, it brought back a flood of wonderful memories of my friend, Pauline, whom I loved dearly.....Blessings/L