5 weeks ish and don't feel pregnant Any more

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Last few days I don't feel sick anymore and I'm getting lots more hypo's. I increased my basal through the night so they are steady. It's during the day I'm going hypo. Iv been having light cramps/ dull achey pains I'm feeling really nervous and totally diff from 1st pregnancy.

CarlyBal84

Last few days I don't feel sick anymore and I'm getting lots more hypo's. I increased my basal through the night so they are steady. It's during the day I'm going hypo. Iv been having light cramps/ dull achey pains I'm feeling really nervous and totally diff from 1st pregnancy.
All pregnancies ate different hun. The light cramps are a good sign that's ur uterus growing so it's still a symptom. I'm currently 6 weeks and 5 days and I no longer feel sick either but then all of a sudden this afternoon had like a faint heart burn sickness for a short period. Have you booked in with a midwife yet?

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
All pregnancies ate different hun. The light cramps are a good sign that's ur uterus growing so it's still a symptom. I'm currently 6 weeks and 5 days and I no longer feel sick either but then all of a sudden this afternoon had like a faint heart burn sickness for a short period. Have you booked in with a midwife yet?
I have a scan next week, I feel very different from 1st pregnancy. In my 1st I was very sick and as awful as it was it was kind of reassuring that everything was ok.

CarlyBal84

I keep thinking I want the sickness to know all is ok. Did your midwife put you forward for the scan? I don't meet my midwife until 8th Jan

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had what they call round ligament pain about that stage with 2 of my 3. Each pregnancy was quite different in symptoms and lack of nausea is perfectly ok for many even at different times of the same pregnancy but if you are worried speak to your midwife for checks or reassurance, even if you haven’t had the official first booking.

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I keep thinking I want the sickness to know all is ok. Did your midwife put you forward for the scan? I don't meet my midwife until 8th Jan
I was told all diabetics get early scan 6/8 weeks. Then after it's booking appointment I think it's 2 weeks later. From what I remember from my 1st!

CarlyBal84

I will talk with my midwife when I meet her. Maybe cos it's been Christmas I haven't been seen sooner. My gp was useless didn't do a thing

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I will talk with my midwife when I meet her. Maybe cos it's been Christmas I haven't been seen sooner. My gp was useless didn't do a thing
My gp was the same. He took blood and didn't even check my hba1c! Had to go to hospital Thurs and they took it there.

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I had what they call round ligament pain about that stage with 2 of my 3. Each pregnancy was quite different in symptoms and lack of nausea is perfectly ok for many even at different times of the same pregnancy but if you are worried speak to your midwife for checks or reassurance, even if you haven’t had the official first booking.
I spoke with her on phone and have scan next week. I'm just nervous

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah I can't wait :) all exciting time so when are u do I'm looking at 19th August
24th of August. But I bet il will be the start of August. My son arrived 4 weeks early

vintabigail17

Hi ladies I'm due August as well! Hope u r keeping well!! Just wondering if u know is it ok for insulin need to go up nearly before finding out pregnant and then back down at 8 weeks?? To almost pre pregnancy dose??

Ta x

Reactions: mf

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ladies I'm due August as well! Hope u r keeping well!! Just wondering if u know is it ok for insulin need to go up nearly before finding out pregnant and then back down at 8 weeks?? To almost pre pregnancy dose??

Ta x
Hello I am the same this week. I'm after decreasing my basal so much. Hope it settled for you!

rara77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hiya, I’m exactly where you ladies were a few weeks ago. 5 weeks pregnant today and totally stressing!! Light cramps and insulin already needing to be increased! What weeks did you all have your first scans? And did you see a heart beat on themXx