CHARITY EVENT FOR THE HEART FOUNDATION, NO CHOCOLATE FEBRUARY

Orlando00

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I'm doing a charity event for the British heart foundation on eating no chocolate for February and was wondering if I can post the donations link as I want to raise as much as I can and I don't have much friends or family

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hi @Orlando00
There is a fundraising section others have posted links there. Would you like your thread moved?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Orlando00 - Once your post is made, it will be considered as we have strict criteria for anything like fundraising. As you can imagaine it is an area which could be subject to dreadful abuse for those with less good intentions.

Orlando00

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would donate for this worthy cause? Here is the story behind the charity and why I'm doing this. This February I'm challenging myself to a Dechox! Along with thousands of others across the UK, I'm giving up chocolate for a month to raise funds for the BHF's life saving research into cures and treatments for heart and circulatory diseases. That means for 28 days I'll be saying 'NO' to cocoa - from the chocolate sprinkles on my morning cappuccino, to to sneaking a 3pm chocolate bar and, to all choccie desserts. I won't be able to stay away from my favourite sweet treats without your help. Please donate what you can towards my choc-free efforts. Together we can protect the people we love from heart and circulatory diseases. Our parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandparents and closest friends.

Any amount would help. https://www.justgiving.com/dechox20...019-Mark-Schell&utm_campaign=pfp-email&utm_te