2018/19 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just looked at last nights scores. Poor Tranny blasted for 7 that's terrible :( Spurs must have been on fire.
Great experience for me personally, met and talked to many spurs staff and players.
The bt coverage around the dressing room area was way over the top. You couldn't move for tv, press, photographers, and other non important people, making Rovers and spurs staff having to get around these ignorant and useless dregs of football to try and do their jobs in a professional manner.
A good money spinner for the club!
We did well first half, but we got hammered second half, they showed their class, we showed the weaknesses that have cursed us all season!
Onwards to Cheltenham.
Best of luck to all our teams today!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Oh dear
John Sheridan has walked out on us yesterday rumour is he is going to Chesterfield

So our board lack ambition that he had and he’s gone

See us slide down the table now
I can only imagine the fans reaction mate.
I would believe that he was offered a lot more than he was getting at Burnden Park.
Why else would he go to a club that is on a downward spiral in the national league?
The managerial merry go round!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I see that the Terriers have got Jason Puncheon on loan. He used to play for Saints and was famous for going off the field during a game for, ahem, a "rest break". This caused immediate chanting of "He's having a sh**, he's having a sh**, Jason Puncheon he's having a sh**". Thereafter, the supporters would sing "He sh**s when he wants, he sh**s when he wants, Jason Puncheon he sh**s when he wants" whenever he appeared on the field. I commend this little ditty to everyone at the John Smith's Stadium. He's quite a handy player when he can be bothered, which wasn't always the case in his days at St Mary's. I hope he does a good job for you.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I would believe that he was offered a lot more than he was getting at Burnden Park.
Why else would he go to a club that is on a downward spiral in the national league?

Carlisle 2 up at half time!
Chesterfield 3 down at half-time!

Not what Mr Sheridan would have wanted!

The grass (ahem!) Is NOT always greener on the other side!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I see that the Terriers have got Jason Puncheon on loan. He used to play for Saints and was famous for going off the field during a game for, ahem, a "rest break". This caused immediate chanting of "He's having a sh**, he's having a sh**, Jason Puncheon he's having a sh**". Thereafter, the supporters would sing "He sh**s when he wants, he sh**s when he wants, Jason Puncheon he sh**s when he wants" whenever he appeared on the field. I commend this little ditty to everyone at the John Smith's Stadium. He's quite a handy player when he can be bothered, which wasn't always the case in his days at St Mary's. I hope he does a good job for you.

It happened to our star striker, funnily enough at Eastleigh!

It must be the air down sarf!

Jc3131

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've just watched Charlton v Sunderland and what a hard watch it was. Watching Sunderland trying to self destruct has my sugar levels high again. It's the same every matchday.

1-1 A decent point in the end.
1546708326295.jpg
1546708364218.jpg

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saints 2 Derby 2, so it's a replay at St Mary's. But do we really need the distraction of the FA Cup when we're struggling to stay in the Prem?

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Yeah and he's not doing us any help as yet we are 1-0 down :(

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Brunton Park

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Okay, so I got it wrong.
You do realise, that our van is famous for going the wrong way to grounds for many a season now!

Going to Cheltenham via m25 and the Dover/ Calais route this Saturday!
Or if we want, via Burnden and Brunton park cross pennies route, down m1 then across m4 -m5!
Your guess is as good as my Sat nav!

Reactions: Cumberland

paulmh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bah, medium schlep to WBA to see Wigan fall at the first hurdle in the Cup. Thankfully the gearbox waited until I got home before going kaput. Sugar levels 87 gazillion. Glad to see my bed I was.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Poor Burton

I feel sorry for the fans that travelled, but only one coach made it to the ground.
The travelling support were stopped on the m6 motorway because of an articulated lorry was stopped by police, and found to have illegal immigrants on it. The police closed both sides of the motorway for six hours!

No further comment from me!

Baffled and confused by this as a football supporter!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hope all the illegals get dumped back to whence they came from