Dr. Nicholas Sudano D.C.

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
When I stall I usually chuck in few days of fasting to see if it can get things moving again. This Jan doing beef only one meal a day and the pounds are dropping off slowly..plenty of things to try?
I usually do intermittent fasting. I will get up in the morning and have nothing all day until 7pm then do the same again the next day. The third day I will have some lunch and evening meal. I may try having 3 eggs with spinach for lunch tomorrow, then again for the evening meal with some asparagus. I will do this for 2 days, see how I go.

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
I have to count calories as well as carbs, as i can easily overdo the cheese.
Yes, I think that I must be the same. I don't really overdo cheese, I am more of a nibbler. I will use cheese to keep my BGL down, but not loads. ( I want some now lol) Sometimes I will have 3 chicken thighs, but they are small and broccoli and sprouts, with butter. Think I should keep to the 2, sometimes I will have only 2 chicken thighs. Lamb chops are diddy to me, so will have three of those on a meal lol. If I have salmon I will have 2 small fillets, one really is not enough for me lol..Oh maybe I am a piggy :joyful::joyful:..but I often just have one meal a day, think I have lunch around 3 days a week. If I get hungry I have a handful of walnuts or macadamia nuts. I do like scooping out plain full fat cream cheese now and then with the walnuts yummy:)