Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi, Been left wondering how other persons go on with medical company customer care and services? Find roche so responsive and helpful with minimum waiting time over the phone, yet novo nordisk a nightmare! ridiculous length of waiting time over the phone then pass you onto another dept , you repeat yourself to another person then they ask you to hang on whilst they go and ask someone else then come back and give you another number to phone and use. Then it all happens AGAIN wait for ages for someone to reply then get transferred to another dept, then have to repeat yourself AGAIN then they finally ask someone and come back to you with the information you need and require! It winds me up as I am paying for the calls plus using their drugs and being given a poor customer care service. Unlike other medical companies. Its left me wondering how other persons go on when need any advice or information relevant. Anna.x

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi, nobody had any similar experiences or problems with above post? no comments or replies? Anna. :eek:

RussG

Don't know about Novo Nordisk but Bayer have been pretty slow to send things out to me. Plus I was expecting a free meter that never turned up. Haven't tried phoning yet as it's things that I would like but aren't essential (cable for meter to PC and a carrying case) and I got a meter from my DSN in the meanwhile.

faircot

Bayer 0
Abbott Labs 10

I've never been able to get past Bayer's call system to talk to anyone, hence the score. By contrast Abbott Labs are responsive and helpful every time I call.