Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.45 am 9.6 took 1 Gliclazide 40mg with cup of tea no sugar and 2 sugar free digestives now 11.1 walked nearly 3,000 steps between readings. What am I doing wrong!!!!!
Sorry to derail folks but I think it’s important that newbie @squiggle1 receives the info post for newbies from @daisy1 . Squiggle, tagging daisy1 will result in her posting useful info for you.

Reactions: ianpspurs

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 when I got up at 6.30. I've done two exercise sessions and 15k steps and its only come down to 5.3. No food. I wonder why that is? Thoughts?
Some thoughts. Firstly, what kind of exercise - high or low intensity? Secondly, how soon after exercise did you test? Thirdly, what makes you think it should be any different? Fourthly, what do I know anyhow?

D

Deleted member 308541

6.3 at 4:15 am.

Strange happening after I sat down with my first cup of heartstarter, I had a mouthful, swallowed it down, and promptly fell a sleep again in my chair. My partner gave me a shake to see if i was still in the land of the living when she woke up, it give her a fright to see me.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
6.3 at 4:15 am.

Strange happening after I sat down with my first cup of heartstarter, I had a mouthful, swallowed it down, and promptly fell a sleep again in my chair. My partner gave me a shake to see if i was still in the land of the living when she woke up, it give her a fright to see me.

Amazing what old age can do