PR SUCCESSES - GETTING THE WORD OUT THAT LCHF IS THE BEST DIET TO HELP TREAT TYPE 2 DIABETES

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@Debandez You are going from strength to strength. Will see you on the stage at one of the conferences soon.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
cheers for the update..that seems very positive...and some reasonable suggestions, debandez.:D

And from little acorns, MIGHTY oaks do grow.

So, best ways, you got a clear run for YOUR christmas and a few weeks to formulate and polish up your delivery and guides.
thinks that a good time frame, myself.

enough time to plot, plan and execute, the first of many such meetings, i'm sure,
yet not too far off into the distance that others could lose that enthusiasm you've engendered, so well.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Last week the sunday Mirror contacted me!! I was flabbergasted. They wanted to run my story alongside the news about the new low carb app which is going to save the nhs millions. Sunday Mirror national newspaper!!! Page 18. Loud and proud! Spreading the word. Here is my social media post:

The NHS are right behind low carb now (forever the optimist). They are seeing the results. They are hearing our voices. Which are getting louder. They are giving patients the choice. Finally. I'm loving it. And I'm loving spreading the word. And I'm one of many doing this. Massive thanks to diabetes.co.uk PR team. Today I'm in a national Sunday newspaper! Sunday Mirror. And so is your photo Scott Somerside. I did ask them to give you a mention . anyway I'm thanking you once again . your photos are really helping. This app will save @£30 million but it's just the start. It will be a snowball effect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190106-170656_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190106-170656_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    723.3 KB · Views: 455
Reactions: Brunneria

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
And a very special retweet that took my breath away. Professor Tim Noakes to Tom Naughton. Brought to my attention by @rhubarb73. Thank you so much for sharing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190110-062120_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190110-062120_Facebook.jpg
    862.3 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
Reactions: Ponchu

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m not very good at Twitter I’m more of a Facebook kinda girl. But I hope this link works. For those of you on Twitter you may have seen my interview from the low carb event in Birmingham last Sept. For anyone interested, here’s a link. Hope it works :)
https://twitter.com/diabetescouk/status/1083383191854088194?s=21
You are amazing @Rachox. I'm going to watch this when all my friends have left this evening, entertaining for my bessies birthday. Can't wait to see it. Want to tell them all to go home now ;-)

knoxy55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Anything to do with birds or feathers, whether to look at or eat.
Last week the sunday Mirror contacted me!! I was flabbergasted. They wanted to run my story alongside the news about the new low carb app which is going to save the nhs millions. Sunday Mirror national newspaper!!! Page 18. Loud and proud! Spreading the word. Here is my social media post:

The NHS are right behind low carb now (forever the optimist). They are seeing the results. They are hearing our voices. Which are getting louder. They are giving patients the choice. Finally. I'm loving it. And I'm loving spreading the word. And I'm one of many doing this. Massive thanks to diabetes.co.uk PR team. Today I'm in a national Sunday newspaper! Sunday Mirror. And so is your photo Scott Somerside. I did ask them to give you a mention . anyway I'm thanking you once again . your photos are really helping. This app will save @£30 million but it's just the start. It will be a snowball effect.

Reactions: jjraak

knoxy55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Anything to do with birds or feathers, whether to look at or eat.
Congratulation Debbie. I tried to read the article but it's too blurred. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: jjraak and Debandez

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My interview is also now out there if anyone wants to watch it click
https://www.lowcarbprogram.com/going-low-carb-helped-michelle-come-off-metformin/
Weird watching myself and Michele should be one l but really hoping it inspires other
Another cracking video!!! You are such a natural in front of the camera Michele. You seemed very relaxed there. Great job on getting all the important info in there. You will inspire many with this, as you inspired me. Forever in your debt. Thanks for everything.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m not very good at Twitter I’m more of a Facebook kinda girl. But I hope this link works. For those of you on Twitter you may have seen my interview from the low carb event in Birmingham last Sept. For anyone interested, here’s a link. Hope it works :)
https://twitter.com/diabetescouk/status/1083383191854088194?s=21
You are such a natural! Not one stutter or stumble. Clear as a bell. Even smiling and happy as you go along! It was brave of you. You have done just brilliantly. No stopping you now. I'm so proud of everyone who has stepped out of their comfort zone. Daunting for sure. It's all in such a worthy cause. #gettingthere #helpingothers #turningtide

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
PR team have contacted me, they wanted to update me on the Birmingham videos. These are all being used as part of The Low Carb Program – they are being used on social media, the blog, as trailer videos and the case studies are also being used as Low Carb Champions to inspire new people to sign up! They have done an amazing job with these videos. Especially mine as I was a bumbling idiot on the day!

https://www.lowcarbprogram.com/deborah-adopted-low-carb-has-never-looked-back/

'If anyone who contributed to the Birmingham videos would like access to The Low Carb Program just let me know and I can organise some codes for you' from Natalie. Any one wanting a code needs to make contact. Ive asked for one this morning.

caroline_92

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Been awol from the forum for a while with 2 weeks skiing so am delighted to be back reading these stories - well done everyone!