flu jab

derry60

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rudeness,people being unkind
I used to get a free flu jab in my job til I retired in 2016, I then paid for one for the winter 16/17, then got diagnosed Type 2 so have them free again, every cloud! And yes @bulkbiker , I caught the dreaded swine flu and it’s true what they say:
"A silly test to differentiate between cold and flu would be to leave a £20 note on the floor. The person with a cold will pick up the money, but the person with the flu won’t even care that it’s there!"
Exactly right. I can remember queuing up in a Post Office a few years ago when two women were chatting in front of me. One said to the other "I have a really bad case of the flu" I thought "Oh no you haven't as you would not be able to get out of bed let alone walk to the Post office" She must of had man flu ;);)

Reactions: Flora123

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have never had flu, ever, and I don't ever want to get it. I do have the flu jab every year and also had the pneumonia jab. Both these are free in the UK for certain categories of people. I have never had a reaction to the jab and it has not raised my BS levels. Better safe than sorry is my motto.

Reactions: Rachox

Ponchu

I’m anti.

I got sick 3 years in a row. Each time they said it was a coincidence

This year, I did homework —

Ingredients
Efficaciousness
Funding
Stats

I’m glad we have freedom of choice.

Reactions: Flora123

Ponchu

I’m thinking I should have listened to Grannie with her chicken bone broth soup.

Better late than never.