Test strips best prices?

togram

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi, I'm trying to source Dario test strips. Can anyone advise on best price? I've asked GP for Rx and am waiting for their decision.
I like the set up on my phone and it's helping me to get into a routine and properly examine my intake so dont really want to use a different system.
PS I've been stalking this forum for some time; I've been on lchf since July 2018 and have lost 6st 4lb all with the help of this fine community. Thank you all xxx

D

Deleted member 308541

I'm trying to source Dario test strips. Can anyone advise on best price?
It would help if you state where you live to make it easier for members to help you.

I can give you Australian links, but they most probably will be of no use to you.

Fruitella

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Probably easiest to do a Google search. They are sold in so many different quantities and combinations, the cheapest being if you get a regular subscription.

togram

Type of diabetes
Type 2
It would help if you state where you live to make it easier for members to help you.

I can give you Australian links, but they most probably will be of no use to you.

Thanks for reply; I didn't think of other than home, ie UK.

togram

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Probably easiest to do a Google search. They are sold in so many different quantities and combinations, the cheapest being if you get a regular subscription.

Hi, I've been searching for UK suppliers on the web but am going round in circles, thought I might get a shove in the right direction.