What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Oooh sleet, please keep it your way. We have beautiful sunshine but its very cold. Bit of a wind too.

Today - erm walking Freddie and then daughter and grandchildren here for sausages, mash and gravy.

And after they have gone I'll chill out with a g&t, oh the life.

Enjoy your day, whatever it brings

Sunny now temp has gone up to 7.7c . Made Molly56 a whole meal walnut loaf and a cherry and marzipan cake
IMG_1547731261.376585.jpg
IMG_1547731284.294053.jpg

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Been a lovely sunny day up here that will mean a sharp frost tonight brrr

Reactions: zauberflote

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
@wolfie11969 I know I saw Dr Zhivago when it came out, but all I remember is snow, fur, and Lara’s Theme, which I was so in love with that I bought the 45!
@Shiba Park

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@wolfie11969 I know I saw Dr Zhivago when it came out, but all I remember is snow, fur, and Lara’s Theme, which I was so in love with that I bought the 45!
@Shiba Park

I just found the film didnt fill in the spaces of the story. Like where did her husband go? What happened to her child? Where was his family?

But I can now say I've seen another film from before childhood/ during childhood.

Not sure what tomorrow brings for the film choice but could just as easily end up watching some good old British tv (if that exists) :rolleyes:

Reactions: zauberflote

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sunny now temp has gone up to 7.7c . Made Molly56 a whole meal walnut loaf and a cherry and marzipan cake View attachment 30713View attachment 30714

@Molly56 I think we're very lucky to have our husband's. Mine knows how to spoil me too with nice food and drink. He made me some lovely comfort food yesterday - sausages, mash and onion gravy, yummy. Tonight he is making peri-peri chicken with salad. I hope you enjoyed your cake and bread :hungry:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Well pretty grey here. I'm hoping that doesnt mean any of the wet stuff to fall.

Dog walk today and popping to retail park when stepson gets home. I need to pick up a couple of things and pick up another parcel.

Tonight peri-peri chicken for tea with salad and maybe a bread roll.

Oh well off to make some pancakes for brunch and feed the dog his weetabix.

Enjoy your day

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Good Day All bright and 5 degrees c here in Southend,went for a walk up the high st ........back home now having a cut of green tea️have a good weekend

Reactions: jay hay-char

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
"I can see clearly now the fog/mist has gone".......sunny but flaming cold, the garden thermometer is reading 8deg but I'm sure its lying, still at least the rain has stopped so that's a good un, its not snowing though they do say.........anyhoo........ must get on I promised hubs I would run the clippers over his head and he's just called through saying he's ready.....laters.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Sounds good...put up some wee fencing to keep foxes out of our back gardenwe have three cats and they won’t go out when foxes are there

Reactions: jay hay-char

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
.anyhoo........ must get on I promised hubs I would run the clippers over his head and he's just called through saying he's ready.....laters.

Hubby does the same with me - gets me to run the clippers over his hair. He refuses to go to the barbers and pay a few pound when his wife can do it for him. I reckon he's just mean

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Beautiful sunshine - no idea if it's cold or not.

Going to do my exercise dvd to kill some time while hubby is in bed. Means he doesnt have to see all my wobbly bits when I'm jumping around hee hee

Enjoy your day

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just back from a stroll, to get the paper and stretch my legs; I am now 8ft 3in . I hope everybody's well.

Reactions: Molly56