2018/19 Football Season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nearly time for the big kick off. I think the only thing we are gunna get out of this game is a big gate. Pundits rate the score as 0-2 to City. I think it may well be more. All will be revealed soon enough. Rumours going round that we have made a bid for Borussia Dortmund coach Jan Siewert. German publication Bild claim a 300,000 euro (£264,000) compensation fee has been agreed.
Hmm sounds mighty interesting. Could be another German in charge of our team. Watch this space :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Good result for new manager Stephen Presley

I think Saints will stay up now that Hughes has gone

I don’t feel optimistic for poor old Huddersfield though - sorry John

Tranny come on lads

Reactions: jay hay-char

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good result for new manager Stephen Presley

I think Saints will stay up now that Hughes has gone

I don’t feel optimistic for poor old Huddersfield though - sorry John

Tranny come on lads

Nah there's no need to be sorry mate. I think we all know our destiny is back in the Championship :( At least we can have the chance to try and bounce back up.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There goes the final whistle we lost 0-3 and now have the 2nd worst goal difference in the Prem. Fulham have -29 and we have minus 27 so I should think we'll be in line for a prize for the worst GD ever. Unless someone knows of better or should that be worse :D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Huddersfield Town are on the brink of announcing a successor to David Wagner.

All sources indicate that man will be Borussia Dortmund II coach Jan Siewert, but there is no confirmation as yet.

It's believed Town have got their man, however, and will be ready to unveil him soon as the dust settles on the 3-0 home defeat by Manchester City.

Town have an extended break now before tackling Everton at home in their next fixture on Janaury 29.

According to MOTD2 he was seen at our ground yesterday. I never noticed. If we have got him I hope he can work some sort of magic with the team. He needs to be the same as Ole Gunner at Man Utd he's worked wonders with them just look at how well they have done since Jose left.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
There goes the final whistle we lost 0-3 and now have the 2nd worst goal difference in the Prem. Fulham have -29 and we have minus 27 so I should think we'll be in line for a prize for the worst GD ever. Unless someone knows of better or should that be worse :D

I believe Derby hold all the worst records in the prem.

Reactions: Johnboy412

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Huddersfield Town are on the brink of announcing a successor to David Wagner.

All sources indicate that man will be Borussia Dortmund II coach Jan Siewert, but there is no confirmation as yet.

It's believed Town have got their man, however, and will be ready to unveil him soon as the dust settles on the 3-0 home defeat by Manchester City.

Town have an extended break now before tackling Everton at home in their next fixture on Janaury 29.

According to MOTD2 he was seen at our ground yesterday. I never noticed. If we have got him I hope he can work some sort of magic with the team. He needs to be the same as Ole Gunner at Man Utd he's worked wonders with them just look at how well they have done since Jose left.
I believe the guy spotted at the ground yesterday was a Citeh supporter called Martin, who is the dead spit of Jan Siewert and who the telly cameras picked on in error . Whether or not this is true, I hope things improve for the Terriers. Ole Gunnar has indeed brought about a massive improvement at Man U although, thanks to the Special One, he was starting from a fairly low baseline .

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Huddersfield Town have named Jan Siewert as their new head coach following David Wagner's departure last week.

Siewert has signed a two-and-a-half year deal with Town and will have eight days to prepare his first side before facing Everton next Tuesday night.

Its now confirmed. I don't envy him one bit he has a hell of a task and to be honest its too late now. Best we can hope for is a swift return to the Prem next year.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I believe the guy spotted at the ground yesterday was a Citeh supporter called Martin, who is the dead spit of Jan Siewert and who the telly cameras picked on in error . Whether or not this is true, I hope things improve for the Terriers. Ole Gunnar has indeed brought about a massive improvement at Man U although, thanks to the Special One, he was starting from a fairly low baseline .

Thanks. Yes it was a doppelganger spotted in the crowd. Bet that reporter felt a wally :D

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wonder how many Burton will lose by tonight. at 0-9 Agg it looks set to be one of the highest agg's ever I reckon. :eek:

Yep this confirms it City need only a three-goal win to record the largest aggregate win in League Cup history - the record currently stands at 11 and has been achieved five times.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Wonder how many Burton will lose by tonight. at 0-9 Agg it looks set to be one of the highest agg's ever I reckon. :eek:

Yep this confirms it City need only a three-goal win to record the largest aggregate win in League Cup history - the record currently stands at 11 and has been achieved five times.

Interestingly citeh did not play their full u 21 team in the tin pot cup last night.

They don't need to play their first eleven, it will be interesting to see what eleven he starts with.

On a personal note, Rovers have given our manager a contract extension till 2022.
This is really great news, I have been a part of the success that has contributed to this happening. Fully deserved, let's have more good interesting times ahead!
It will be a really great season if we reach play offs!

Onwards and upwards!

SWA!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Only 1-0 to City so agg of just 10-0. They beat that when they played us November 7, 1987 and hammered us 10-1 I can just about remember that one what a thrashing.:D Malcolm Macdonald was our manager at the time and he only lasted a few weeks. cos we were hurtling towards division 3 at a rate of knotts.

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Interestingly citeh did not play their full u 21 team in the tin pot cup last night.

They don't need to play their first eleven, it will be interesting to see what eleven he starts with.

On a personal note, Rovers have given our manager a contract extension till 2022.
This is really great news, I have been a part of the success that has contributed to this happening. Fully deserved, let's have more good interesting times ahead!
It will be a really great season if we reach play offs!

Onwards and upwards!

SWA!

I hope the manager's extension does wonders for you. Our new manager Jan Seiwert has his hands full and I think everyone in the club supporters included are preparing for life in the Championship cos with just 15 games to go, most of those against top opposition it will be nye on impossible for us to pull the great escape off. Would be nice if they did like but I cannot see it.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Martin O’Neil That is all
After such a decent start and involved in or close to play offs, do you think that O'Neill is the right man to take over?
You were playing decent footie, will he'd be too conservative in his approach?
What about Keane?

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good luck to all those playing today. Hope your teams win. We haven't a match this weekend. Give Mr Siewert a chance to work on the team and get them in gear for Tuesday's match with the Toffee's (Everton)

Reactions: Cumberland