What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

M

Member496333

Hi-de-Hi again, campers. It’s cold out there but it’s going to be a stupendously beautiful sunny morning. Just glugging back coffee and double cream whilst waiting for the sun to rise so I can go out into the countryside for a nice long walk, wrapped up toasty warm under the glorious crisp blue skies :angelic:

5.3mmol/L this morning after a massive experimental protein blowout yesterday that would traditionally manifest a guaranteed waking ~6+. Insulin sensitivity continues to improve, it would seem.

Achievement unlocked! :woot:

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Come round my house. Pink chemtrails crisscrossing clear dawn skies. Granted it’s -3c but it’s awesome. Winter can stay for now :D
Come round to our house Jim...yellow weather warnings crossing our news feed and a ton of icy sludge on the main street.:bigtears:

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Good morning all, 5.3 on the dice today, anyone else see the rugby yesterday, how do people live through those tackles. Well done England.
Players having to retire early due to concussions, backs as big as forwards but twice as fast, the tackle law must be changed, when I started playing you were taught to tackle around waist height.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A welcome visitor...
small coffee cup.JPG

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.6 today

up and down we go on the weather seesaw ;) frozen yesterday, thawed this morning.
Sunday again already, it seems to have come round quickly this week.

Planning comfort food for lunch today, cottage pie, one of mum's favourites, (Doctored with root veg mash, lashings of cheese on top and broccolli on the side). Followed by blueberry sponge with fruit sauce and custard for mr. gee and his mum and a spiced berry sponge with fruit sauce and greek yoghurt for me :) Fruit sauce is blueberries and cranberries microwaved with a squeeze of added lemon juice then chopped and sweetened with a bit of stevia.
All followed by a walk with mum's little dog assuming the thick ice near mum's has melted :)

Hope your day is treating you well :)

Last edited:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

up and down we go on the weather seesaw ;) frozen yesterday, thawed this morning.
Sunday again already, it seems to have come round quickly this week.

Planning comfort food for lunch today, cottage pie, one of mum's favourites, (Doctored with root veg mash, lashings of cheese on top and broccolli on the side). Followed by blueberry sponge with fruit sauce and custard for mr. gee and his mum and a spiced berry sponge with fruit sauce and greek yoghurt for me :) Fruit sauce is blueberries and cranberries microwaved with a squeeze of added lemon juice then chopped and sweetened with a bit of stevia.
All followed by a walk with mum's little dog assuming the thick ice near mum's has melted :)

Hope your day is treating you well :)
As usual your menus sound tempting and belonging to planet earth. How in the name of all that is sane do you make a LC sponge that a sentient being can tolerate? You didn't go to Hogworts did ya?:angelic:

Reactions: SaskiaKC