lost weight through dieting

jnizamani

In one month I have lost 5 k.g.It was 85 now it is 80.I am keeping my glucose level through diet.I have stopped taking simple sugars.Breakfast with eggs(white only).limited quantity of wheat.Also started to take fish and chicken kababs.I have to wait 3 months to get the Hba1c done.expecting to lower it.

BloodThirsty

In one month I have lost 5 k.g.It was 85 now it is 80.I am keeping my glucose level through diet.I have stopped taking simple sugars.Breakfast with eggs(white only).limited quantity of wheat.Also started to take fish and chicken kababs.I have to wait 3 months to get the Hba1c done.expecting to lower it.
That's really good going... well done!
Purely for interest, why are you discarding the yolks?

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Well done for losing weight. Do you have a glucose meter so that you can keep an eye on what your BG levels are doing? That way you can see how a meal affects your readings, and cut further back on food items you can see aren't so good for you. Keep going, but no need not to eat the yolks :)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant! What a fabulous result.

The mysugr app works well alongside a glucose meter to give you a hba1c estimate.

jnizamani

That's really good going... well done!
Purely for interest, why are you discarding the yolks?
My lipid profile was not healthy.Now it is good.first i got tested on 23 th december and repeated the test on 27 th jnauary .Serum total lipids lowered from 995 to 644.serum cholesterol lowered from 203 to 157.LDL lowered from 163 to 104.Triglycrides lowered from 267 to 123.HDL-Cholesterol increased 30 to 45.So today I ate yolk too.

Reactions: Ponchu

sunnybouy77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Cholesterol in yolk does not get absorbed and does not add to total count