What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks, @ianpspurs .
113.gif

Reactions: HarryBeau

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
@Providence 62 what a handsome boy Monty is! He reminds me of my SmokeyCat of 40-odd years ago. I bet Monty and Churchill would be quite a team if they ever got together!
No two ways about it. This Monty is very much the soldier. He likes routines, things to run on time, in straight lines and he likes to keep his kit shiny (as you can see) Military Mont. (he is actually named after Scotty in Star Trek, whose first name was Montgomery, but there it is :) He says the KittenCat is very pretty, he especially likes tortoiseshells.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No two ways about it. This Monty is very much the soldier. He likes routines, things to run on time, in straight lines and he likes to keep his kit shiny (as you can see) Military Mont. (he is actually named after Scotty in Star Trek, whose first name was Montgomery, but there it is :) He says the KittenCat is very pretty, he especially likes tortoiseshells.

Why, thank you very much, Mr Monty sir.

I would say "Beam us up, Monty," but the KittenCat and I are already beaming at his compliment to her. :) She thinks he is quite handsome too.

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just watched the video @jjraak - thanks for putting it up.
She mentions in the video the work of Dr Michael Eades so just watched that - fascinating stuff .

Did view, but as you say fascinating, and not sure if i took it all in, so will be watching again and commenting later.

do feel like i'm doing "BIOLOGY #101 " since i joined on here, with all the interesting and fascinating details of just how bits of us work.

cheers for posting .

Last edited:

jjraak

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
first one up..Lol

stole yer space,... @Goonergal ;)..:D:D:D

XXX

FBG 7.0..not happy.
up mad early..but early to bed, ..night at gym, pushed hard..maybe that.
had half chicken for dinner..?
then had double cream and 2 squares of dark 80% choc..so meh...maybe i'll miss the choc tonight.
was a rare treat anyway.

take care all, weather in london..whipping winds, so watch the rooftops & debris..

Love & peace.

trick60

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Relegated to third in the getting up league, 6.6 on the richter scale, thank you for all the anniversary wishes you are all a nice bunch of people, the meal was lovely.
All you poorly ones hope you get better soon, the wind is howling round up here in Notts wrap up warm if you're out.