Professional Options unlock code for Freestyle Libre

tree-climber

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi readers, for those who have plunged into the realms of the Abbott Freestyle Libre Flash Glucose device, I got mine yesterday and ran a crack code on the device to determine the Professional Options unlock code for the device (page 3 on the settings screens) -

Here it is: CAA1C

Enjoy and stay safe :)

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
How well does that work? Does it take it's of IOB for example?

I was disappointed to find that the new phone app (Abbott's own now) doesn't have it built in still <sigh>. I'm still using mySugr to calculate Bolus, but it doesn't interface with the libre <another sigh>.

etmsreec

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's a while ago, but thanks for this. I was trying to adjust ratios on the meter and get it to do insulin advice a while back with my DSN and dietician, but they couldn't get it to do what we wanted, either. It was stuck in portions, too, which it isn't now.
Thanks, again.

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Still works 16/11/19 of course I will not use it as it is only for professionals, not for normal people like me and my pump has all these settings and more, but good anyway

buckmr2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Exercise
Best feature of the Libre Reader is seeing how many units are still active and for how long.
Used this invaluable info for over 18 months now and no 3rd party help since

andrewbristol

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks! I had wanted to to set my reader to half units for a long time - all sorted.

The code works on the original Libre 1 reader and also on the newer Libre 2 reader.

clobus

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Code still works (sept 2023). Too bad that the ratio units / carb cannot be set to non integer values (2.5 for me).