Type 1 How to delete my account

Little_Lucy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Why do you need to? I’ve seen many supportive people on this app which could benefit anyone

Reactions: Prem51
N

najamadahir

Why do you need to? I’ve seen many supportive people on this app which could benefit anyone

Not really getting the passionate responses I want. same in real life. I joined this site to see people who can relate and provide me with support. But can’t find anything. So mind telling me how plese

D

Deleted member 308541

Not really getting the passionate responses I want. same in real life. I joined this site to see people who can relate and provide me with support. But can’t find anything. So mind telling me how plese
You have to get onto a administer to delete your account, as you do not have permission to do it yourself.

I am unable to write passionate support, but you need to get a grip yourself mate.

N

najamadahir

You have to get onto a administer to delete your account, as you do not have permission to do it yourself.

I am unable to write passionate support, but you need to get a grip yourself mate.

Yeah perfect thing to say to someone who is depressed. “Get a grip” so unhelpful. First day on here and already you’re showing lack of empathy. Before I even opened up the notification!

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
How old are you?

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
What construction did you take from my message?

N

najamadahir

I did not attack you, I just told you to get a grip, or pull yourself together.

I came here for help. If I knew how to do that, I wouldn’t have come here. Maybe try to give some sort of advice because that does nothing to help someone. Thats definitely not helpful in any way imaginable

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've reported this thread to the moderators so that they'll be alerted that you want to delete your account. It's not something you can do by yourself.

N

najamadahir

I've reported this thread to the moderators so that they'll be alerted that you want to delete your account. It's not something you can do by yourself.

Nah it’s chill now. I’ll just delete the app

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@najamadahir - If you want your account deleted, I can do it for you, but that doesn't address your issues.

In my view, you are more likely to find support here than you could be in your usual social group, because many people here do or have travelled the path you are on now.

Sometimes the only way through a predicament is to find a way to accept it. I'm not saying that's easy. I'm not suggesting it's a flick of a switch, but you have to work towards it.

N

najamadahir

@najamadahir - If you want your account deleted, I can do it for you, but that doesn't address your issues.

In my view, you are more likely to find support here than you could be in your usual social group, because many people here do or have travelled the path you are on now.

Sometimes the only way through a predicament is to find a way to accept it. I'm not saying that's easy. I'm not suggesting it's a flick of a switch, but you have to work towards it.

I don’t really value my life enough to work towards it. Very demotivated. Can’t live a normal teenage life

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don’t really value my life enough to work towards it. Very demotivated. Can’t live a normal teenage life

People can encourage for all they are worth, but the only person who cal instill change for you is you.

You must want it, for you to sustain it.

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @najamadahir, If you have not already deleted the app -
Part of seeking support is about listening to what people have to say or write.
Then thinking it over and finding out what helps and what does not.
But if you do not care about anything how can you use any support offered.?
One way is to be wrapped in cotton wool to stop the hassle and hurt and do nothing. You may still be angry and peed off and really nothing will have changed. It's denial, man. Not denial of what sucks but denial that you have power, and are not absolutely helpless to do anything about it. It may look hopeless to you but you still posted.
Another way is to change somethings about your self. Not easy to do and not a quick fix to your troubles.
It is a bit of a wake-up call - and you reacted to that this morning. But .... try to adapt , not react.
Is there something or one you care enough about to change for? Getting to like yourself better can then come later.
Anger might feel good sometimes but it burns you up - burns the guts, hurts the head, spikes the BGs, grips the heart.
Frustration twists the guts, pounds the head, pushes the BGs and strangles the heart.
Better to feel sad about things and adapt.
If you wish to think about this and then post some more, the forum is here.
To help with that. make a list of all the things you are good at in some way - if one of them is swearing then list that (but not the words!)!! and so on. Dare you to list 5 for starters,
To Listen............................Injections and finger pricks.......Nothing is impossible
IMG_3086 (2).jpg .......................IMG_3824.jpg ...........................17903592_10206204455349159_992899227923968847_n.jpg

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
If your questions are logical you will find logical answers. Regardless of the morals of the members. Like Everywhere this forum has good and bad members