Lo-Dough a success

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I grabbed some last week and got make a pizza this afternoon for lunch. I have to say it wasn't half bad.

If you follow the instructions from the website and crisp the base up first in a frying pan or wok for a couple of minutes, it makes a decent base

IMG_1199.jpg

It was actually very filling and tasty.

People have already commented on the price of Lo-Dough, but if you consider £3-4 for pizza is actually good value (well I think so anyway)

I would have no problem recommending this as a base for a pizza at all. I for one will be making many more :)
That looks really yummy I used one for a quiche base and that was good to

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I grabbed some last week and got make a pizza this afternoon for lunch. I have to say it wasn't half bad.

If you follow the instructions from the website and crisp the base up first in a frying pan or wok for a couple of minutes, it makes a decent base

IMG_1199.jpg

It was actually very filling and tasty.

People have already commented on the price of Lo-Dough, but if you consider £3-4 for pizza is actually good value (well I think so anyway)

I would have no problem recommending this as a base for a pizza at all. I for one will be making many more :)
Yes it still works out cheaper than a home delivered pizza

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
Unfortunately not, according to the website they are the only provider. I just checked and the 6 & 14 pieces are still in stock.

Ordered!
Shame they are so pricey. If nice would be perfect fir lunches but at that cost no chance
But can’t wait to try as a pizza

Yellredder

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I like Lo-Dough. I have used them as wraps - but I won't use them for that again, but I was in the middle of nowhere for a couple of weeks and they were useful to take with me. Love them as a pizza base though, and for French toast! I don't have them regularly but buy some every few months.

Reactions: Prem51