Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hiya, pheonix, love the avatar u got - very apt n totally relates to your name! Mr administrator, YES please can we have few pages? of varying avatars to choose from? plus instrucytions HOW to find them n load them onto our pages also... I would love either a cheeky 'blonde' girl/lady or a real cute dancing animal of some sort? [yes I AM a cheeky blonde too] Anna.x :D

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
question relating to updating the forum and changing things.

How come when you go to post a reply you can scroll through to look at people's past posts but the signature from the bottom of that person's post disappears?

i was posting to someone and wanted to double check but had to go back then re-paste my post and carry on..?

C

catherinecherub

I may have misunderstood but here goes.

If you are searching for posts of a particular person, the search engine will give you a list of them in an abridged version. If you click on one of those then you will get the whole post including the signature. It is not a new idea to confuse you, it has always been like that.

ebony321

Dislikes
I don't think i explained what i meant clear enough?

When replying to a post, underneath the text box (i can see it right now as im typing lol) I can see all the previous comments starting with yours catherine then in order down to the OP. I can see all the posts but the posters signature doesn't come up like it does when you're simply reading through all the comments before you reply?

It's simple enough for me to go back to have a quick look but it sometimes helps when your trying to advise someone can you can see a previous HBA1c result or medications etc?

C

catherinecherub

I think I understand.
Click the expand link at the very top of all the posts.
Hows that?

ebony321

Dislikes
do you mean 'expand view'? it just makes it wider?

I'm clicking everything here :lol:

It's no big deal really it just made me wonder thats all?

C

catherinecherub

Below where you are replying it says. TOPIC REVIEW. AVATARS. To the right of that it says "expand view" and that will increase the number of posts you see underneath, all of them. If you then look where you clicked," expand view" it now says, "collapse view" and that will shorten the list of posts.

notafanofsugar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
everything good for me! getting better though x
found the avatar bit! will be adding one very soon!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Currently writing a guide on how to add avatars, etc...!

jopar

Ebony

when you replying to a thread, they scroll through box underneath the reply box always misses the signitures out, they also miss out the avatar/profile box to the right of your post..

It's common practice for all forums to do this when replying, but you only ever notice it if you look back to see sig/avatar infomation otherwise it goes unnoticed

Gratope

Dislikes
Snobs, PC brigade ( Stupid rules and regs )
You have Amanda Hugandkisss, well done. Took me ages. I like it.