What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I actually liked Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple I saw Murder She Said in the cinema and loved it.

In fact Agatha Christie dedicated the novel The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side, to her, in admiration of her.

David Suchet is Poirot there is no other.

I did not know that about Agatha Christie and Margaret Rutherford. I'm glad to learn it. :) I think the only Margaret Rutherford Miss Marple movie I've seen is Murder at the Gallop. My mother liked Helen Hayes as Miss Marple in A Caribbean Mystery.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...early to bed for me last night which means a 5am wake up ( on a Saturday!)...never seem to get a lay in nowadays...what to do until the rest of the world wakes up...thank goodness there's coffee...woke to a 5.6

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. 4.7 for me today. Hope everyone has great weekend. Just sorting my last minute packing - will try to be on my best behaviour in London but girls, gin and then no doubt giggles at the Magic Mike show means I can’t promise anything :angelic:

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
FB_IMG_1547850787761.jpg

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Either 6.0 or 5.3 depending on which meter I believe.
Have an appointment with a personal trainer at my daughter’s gym this morning, feeling a bit nervous. Then off to Croydon for a friend’s surprise 60th birthday party which should be a hoot.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. My coffee is on now too @Bubbsie

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Morning all. 4.7 for me today. Hope everyone has great weekend. Just sorting my last minute packing - will try to be on my best behaviour in London but girls, gin and then no doubt giggles at the Magic Mike show means I can’t promise anything :angelic:
Have a nice time

Reactions: HarryBeau

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all. It’s a 5.1 at 0600.
A pretty lazy day today.
Got to call into one of those apple shops as the screen on Mrs Migins’ eye prod keeps freezing.
Dinner out tonight. 16 of us. A few family members and friends for a bit of craic.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all
4.9 today
Planning to build some walking into day but also lots to do first - must get coffee jug on and seize the day! Hope everyone has a good Saturday - @DJC3 surprise party sounds fun and @Emma_369 make the most of your London jolly - whatever your plans all hope they work out and the sun shines where you are.

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
I saw the Magic Mike show at the end of December! You’re in for a treat ;)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 6.2 this morning so in the zone really.
No 1 son coming today taking us out for carvery tomo which will be a treat. Thinking of cooking Beef Strogonoff tonight, like the look of the Jamie recipe.
@Emma_369 like your plans also @DJC3 sounds a fun fun event.
Have a great Saturday everyone. Stay well, stay safe.