chatroom

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
Hi,

i haven't used the chatroom as of yet so i'm not too sure!

Maybe that's the problem, everyone popping in and straight back out when nobody appears! :)

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
If Members want to use the chatroom then they need to set a time that they will be there, then if other Members want to partake.........just post a message in General Chat.

The question has been asked many times before and it is always down to the Members when and if, it's open all the time.

Blondie3019

Dislikes
lies!! - ignorance - golf, too much football...dont dislike many things lol
hi - ive just joined this site - not getting on to well so be grateful if someone can tell me the easiest way to talk to someone lol - thats all i want to do - i wont bite lol Just be nice to chat!! - Best wishes Helen

patriciaem

hi i have just joined the site too! am puzzled because after being on byetta for 2 years was changed to victoza in may. (no delay, one day byetta, next victoza) am having severe side effects, headaches, lethargy, and what i believe is hives, and this is so very sore and irritating!! see the doc tomorrow for hopefully an ointment that will work this time. my legs an ankles are like balloons, thanks for tip of drinking lots of water! has anyone any idea what to do next? i feel i want to go back to byetta and twice a day injections. nuisance ,but there you are!!