Sientists come up with yet another diet to save the world.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think this diet is suitable for the majority on this planet, but have filled in the comments box on the BBC website, stating my nutritional needs and the consequences, to me and many fellow type 2 diabetics, if we followed this diet.
But according to WFPB which is a very similar diet, that is "The Only Way to Reverse T2 Diabetes - Permanently" But at least they allow some animal protein in this Issue 1 of their plan. Less meat allowance than the sugar allowance they give in the same table, and that is added sugars, for their fake meat processing ventures. This version of Eatwell will change quite quickly as their other agenda takes over.

samiara

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Other
That seems like a great way to save world.Eggs are great source of calcium and hence good for dental health.

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
What if these ringleaders and their cronies got everyone else on this version of malnutrition and then used supply as a bargaining chip for whatever they wanted?? Just wait, water supplies will be next !!

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
My grandson's Uni has a Vegan society the members of which keep haranguing him about his meat eating when he points out that he is a body builder and that to build muscle in the way he needs to is not possible on a vegan diet they say you can build muscle on a vegan diet and site people like Arnold Schwarzenegger who is now it seems a vegetarian he smiles sweetly and says he maybe now but when he was a body builder he most certainly wasn't and neither where any of the top flight body builders he teases them by threatening to start up a carnivores society and then they can debate both points of view this vexes them somewhat.