Good day

sugarlips

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone, I've had a good day, no cravings, good sugar results, and signed off from physio after a knee replacement.
Little positives every day. That's why I like this forum.How has everyone gone on today ?

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Gooday to you too.

I managed to pull together fried cauliflower rice, using butter, garlic, black pepper, mixed spices and a little salt. It was a first for me and worked quite well with my chicken in tomato and mushroom sauce. :)

sugarlips

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Gooday to you too.

I managed to pull together fried cauliflower rice, using butter, garlic, black pepper, mixed spices and a little salt. It was a first for me and worked quite well with my chicken in tomato and mushroom sauce. :)
Very nice

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hope your recovery continues smoothly. I’m one week post joint fusion surgery on my foot. Last night was the first night I slept through without waking needing painkillers and I’ve just recorded my first 4.something blood sugar since discharge on Tuesday. As you say it’s these little milestones that keep us going :)

sugarlips

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I hope your recovery continues smoothly. I’m one week post joint fusion surgery on my foot. Last night was the first night I slept through without waking needing painkillers and I’ve just recorded my first 4.something blood sugar since discharge on Tuesday. As you say it’s these little milestones that keep us going :)
Very true, baby steps and little victories keep the frown upside down

Reactions: Serena51

Diane60

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
After two weeks of nearly no carbs, I was near to giving up........but today my BG was 5.8 !!
Super happy and ready to fight on

Reactions: Serena51