Looking for someone with similar symptoms?

Suzannep89

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
It has came to my attention in the past 4-6 weeks how frequent I am visiting the bathroom. I could urinate fully 7-10 before bed (without drinking inbetween) and will be woken from sleep to go to the bathroom again.

I was hospitalised this week with severe migraine and continuous vomiting. They took my bloods and discovered high glucose and kept me in over night. I wasn’t aware I was to have a fasted blood test and ate a biscuit which ruined this therefore I was sent home in the morning and advised to do so with my GP.

I had my fasted blood test this morning and awaiting results. After doing lots of research I would be surprised if I didn’t have diabetes. I almost have all of the symptoms such as

Polyuria
Blurry vision (only sometimes)
I have extremely itchy skin after eating food
Migraines?
Nausea
Exhaustion.
Severe IBS gluten intolerance
My extreme thirst seems to be in the morning and evening I do drink a lot of water during the day anyway.

Now that I piece everything together it seems I could be diabetic. Although I do not want this illness it would answer many of my problems.

I feel I can’t relax until I revive my results which will take a few days. Can anyone give me advice or their thoughts?? Or similar symptoms such as itching, ibs, migraines as these seem more uncommon?

Many thanks

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It has came to my attention in the past 4-6 weeks how frequent I am visiting the bathroom. I could urinate fully 7-10 before bed (without drinking inbetween) and will be woken from sleep to go to the bathroom again.

I was hospitalised this week with severe migraine and continuous vomiting. They took my bloods and discovered high glucose and kept me in over night. I wasn’t aware I was to have a fasted blood test and ate a biscuit which ruined this therefore I was sent home in the morning and advised to do so with my GP.

I had my fasted blood test this morning and awaiting results. After doing lots of research I would be surprised if I didn’t have diabetes. I almost have all of the symptoms such as

Polyuria
Blurry vision (only sometimes)
I have extremely itchy skin after eating food
Migraines?
Nausea
Exhaustion.
Severe IBS gluten intolerance
My extreme thirst seems to be in the morning and evening I do drink a lot of water during the day anyway.

Now that I piece everything together it seems I could be diabetic. Although I do not want this illness it would answer many of my problems.

I feel I can’t relax until I revive my results which will take a few days. Can anyone give me advice or their thoughts?? Or similar symptoms such as itching, ibs, migraines as these seem more uncommon?

Many thanks
Hello,
We are not able and authorized to make diagnosis online. This should strictly be your doctor's job. However, those symptoms do seem like diabetes; weight loss, increased appetite and reduced wound healing are also other symptoms for diabetes. The most important thing to do now is to go ti the ER. They have the facilities to look after you whether it is diabetes or not. Assuming it is diabetes, urgent and immediate care is needed so please put on your clothes and straight to the hospital NOW. Keep us updated.

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello,
We are not able and authorized to make diagnosis online. This should strictly be your doctor's job. However, those symptoms do seem like diabetes; weight loss, increased appetite and reduced wound healing are also other symptoms for diabetes. The most important thing to do now is to go ti the ER. They have the facilities to look after you whether it is diabetes or not. Assuming it is diabetes, urgent and immediate care is needed so please put on your clothes and straight to the hospital NOW. Keep us updated.
Do not panic it could be or not be diabetes but staying safe is better than being sorry

Reactions: Suzannep89

Suzannep89

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Hello,

I’m looking for someone who has similar experience not diagnosis

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m looking for someone who has similar experience not diagnosis
Those symptoms are exactly the same as mine 10 years ago before I got diagnosed. Vomiting, wetting the bed, gallons of water, weight loss, wounds not healing etc...

Reactions: Suzannep89

Suzannep89

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
The only thing I don’t have is weight loss! I guess I can only wait for the results. Are you type 1 or type 1? Thanks for response