5 weeks ish and don't feel pregnant Any more

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hiya, I’m exactly where you ladies were a few weeks ago. 5 weeks pregnant today and totally stressing!! Light cramps and insulin already needing to be increased! What weeks did you all have your first scans? And did you see a heart beat on themXx
Hey don't stress! Had a scan at 6 weeks and 12 weeks( last week). All looked good. My basal has dropped loads I'm on pump. I had a few nasty lows 1.5 1.9. So I'm testing loads. I can't wear my cgm anymore because it was suspending me during the night and i was waking up with 8, 9s.

Reactions: Robinredbreast

rara77

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey don't stress! Had a scan at 6 weeks and 12 weeks( last week). All looked good. My basal has dropped loads I'm on pump. I had a few nasty lows 1.5 1.9. So I'm testing loads. I can't wear my cgm anymore because it was suspending me during the night and i was waking up with 8, 9s.
Congrats on the scans! I am type 2 and very insulin resistance before pregnancy with doses beforehand of 80u Tresiba at night and generally 1u Fiasp to every 2g carbs, but the last couple of days I’ve struggled to keep below 8mmol and I’m sort of freaking out . I’m trying to keep my carbs as low as possible, having had 30g today but taken 65u Fiasp!! Did your doses increase in the early weeks? I didn’t expect it to change so quickly I suppose x

mf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congrats on the scans! I am type 2 and very insulin resistance before pregnancy with doses beforehand of 80u Tresiba at night and generally 1u Fiasp to every 2g carbs, but the last couple of days I’ve struggled to keep below 8mmol and I’m sort of freaking out . I’m trying to keep my carbs as low as possible, having had 30g today but taken 65u Fiasp!! Did your doses increase in the early weeks? I didn’t expect it to change so quickly I suppose x
Yes they increased at the very start even before i knew I was expecting. It will change so much through out the next 9 months!

Reactions: rara77

CarlyBal84

Hiya, I’m exactly where you ladies were a few weeks ago. 5 weeks pregnant today and totally stressing!! Light cramps and insulin already needing to be increased! What weeks did you all have your first scans? And did you see a heart beat on themXx
Hi rara77 I had my first scan at 7 weeks and 5 days (although scan said 7 days as measurments are hard to get right that early) I had to ask for it due to alot of pain and feared eptopic pregnancy. All was normal and yes heartbeat was seen. I am now 15+2 and found out I have a low anterior placenta so it's a new worry. Hopefully will move.