My Fitness Pal....bug or something more sinister? Help!

rmz80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
On testing MyFitnessPal on my mobile Android 7 phone (free account) the screenshots are the same as your iPad. I didn't notice the loss of details as I just use the web browser version.

Screen1.png

D

Deleted member 308541

The Android version has no version at the playstore.
Updated 21 February 2019 Current version varies with device
The Apple version has this:
Version 19.2.2 Feb 25, 2019
The website has 2019 in it's copyright statement so that's updated.

BibaBee

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
On testing MyFitnessPal on my mobile Android 7 phone (free account) the screenshots are the same as your iPad. I didn't notice the loss of details as I just use the web browser version.

View attachment 31500
I'm trying to log in the website but have forgotten my password! The password reset email isn't coming through and they've ignored my email asking for assistance. Grrr! :mad:

rmz80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm trying to log in the website but have forgotten my password! The password reset email isn't coming through and they've ignored my email asking for assistance. Grrr! :mad:
As a backup I print MyFitnessPal reports (free browser version) to a PDF file instead of to paper. This also enables me to quickly find previous meals using the “Find” option in most PDF viewers. Once you know the date of previous meals you can use the meal details for a current date.

This is useful In the event of internet failure or an account lock out. By doing a report for a 2 month period (in my case about 60 pages) you can organise an archive based on date.

You add this option to your list of printers and is not specific to MyFitnessPal.

By keeping this archive on a USB stick you could also access these at your local library.