1 Year Achievement HbA1c 26,8

gusbudone

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yesterday I did the latest test and the results were amazing. One year after joining this forum HbA1c reached the best rate of 26.8 without drugs. I only do a low carb diet. Thank you to all of you. I hope that I will continue to be in the non-diabetic zone

Edit: i'm so sorry, not 20,8 but 26, 8, my mistake, typo

Last edited:
M

Member496333

Awesome. That is pretty amazing, and equates to an average blood glucose concentration of ~3.9mmol/L?

Have you eaten at all in the past year? :D

Reactions: Prem51

Spl@

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Humans that only take.
Wow. Simply. Wow.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That is a really low HbA1c result @gusbudone, well done! I don't think I've seen anyone on here report such a low HbA1c figure. Are you still alive?! :)

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great and I was wondering what might be an acceptable low level as mine are done to 36 now. But judging by the approval in the posts above, 20 is totally acceptable it seems.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I know what is considered 'High normal' A1c but am having trouble finding info on 'low normal' values, can anyone help, please?

gusbudone

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Awesome. That is pretty amazing, and equates to an average blood glucose concentration of ~3.9mmol/L?

Have you eaten at all in the past year? :D
my mistake not 20,8 but 26,8 average about 4,4

gusbudone

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great and I was wondering what might be an acceptable low level as mine are done to 36 now. But judging by the approval in the posts above, 20 is totally acceptable it seems.
actually it is 26, 8 not 20,8 i'm sorry

M

Member496333

Still **** low though.

Not necessarily. For someone on a very low carbohydrate diet, it’s perfectly safe to be around that level. Still impressive though. My next A1c is currently estimated to be around 27-28 and I’m fastidious about my carbohydrates.

@gusbudone you’re doing a brilliant job and you should be proud of yourself :woot: