Confused about Insulin and C-peptide test result??

Aurelien_1009

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hi everybody,
I just returned to the hospital today to make a test after 2 months being diagnosed.
I also asked the doctor to do a C-peptide test to better understand if I had T1 or T2 but the results were make me confusing. So I post here and hope your help.
I have a detailed article about myself and my old test parameters in this topic, in case someone wants to take a closer look:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/what-i-sould-go-for-southeast-asia-man.161348/

At 01/2019, I go hostpial and my result:
- INSULIN: 77.05 pmol/L with normal: 17.8 - 173
- Fasting Glucose: 7.2 mmol / L
- HbA1c: 6.2
- Total cholesterol: 2.80
- Trig: 1
- HDL: 1.27
- LDL: 1.08
- Waist: 85 cm
- Weight: 67 kg
- Height: 178cm
- BMI: 21.7

And today result (05/03/2019):
- INSULIN: 26.3 pmol/L with normal: 17.8 - 173
- C-peptide: 0.34 nmol/L with normal: 0.37 - 1.47
- Fasting Glucose: 5 mmol / L
- HbA1c: 5.5
- Total cholesterol: 6
- Trig: 0.83
- HDL: 1.29
- LDL: 4.78

I was diagnosed T2 from 01/01/2019 but did not use the medication from January 31 until now.
I use a low-carbs diet and feel my weight continues to drop, I'm quite thin now.
My doctor still confirmed that I had T2 but didn't ask me to take medication.

I was very confused and wanted to ask why my INSULIN test index decreased from 77 to 26.3 pmol / L. In addition, my C-peptide index is below the normal range. What does that mean? Sould I can be LADA?
Thank alot,

Aurelien_1009

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I'm assuming your dcotor sent you for these tests? I really think you need to get them to give an opinion on what the tests mean. We're really not in a position to say.

My doctor don't tell anything about this result. And I also forget to compare with the last test index when I was on hospital. Seem I sould come back to hospital and ask my doctor for more explain. Thank you so much. I'll try as your advice.