What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning all from a somewhat bright morning in Northumberland. Went out to a very good Italian Restaurant last night. Must have been very good because I had a reading of 4.9 when I woke at 0600. Now, at 0630 it’s 5.6 - good morning liver, are you up already? Nice of you to Join me for early morning tea.
Have a great day if you can.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.1 today

off out to help in the charity shop later this morning. It's dry for now which is an improvement on yesterday when the rain drummed on the shed roof most of the day ;)

Hope your Friday treats you well :)

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all on this sunny day in the North, a 9 greeted me today, looks like I may have to re-adjust my pump, anyway enough of that...........its only bloomin Friday!!! and everyone knows what that means!! that's right doing housework, tidying the garden, doing jobs around the house! And you thought I was going to say...going to the pub didn't you! Ah well its only Friday!!

Take care everyone.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...a great sleep last night a whole six hours...I'll need it ...back off to work in London today & probably over the weekend...ooh coffee tastes good...woke to a 5.9 ( slowly moving back into the 5's phew).

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all.` The evening meal last night was a case of mistaken labelling. On the frozen plastic pot it said "Guinea fowl soup" that as a starter with some left over leeks in cheese and cream sauce sounded an ideal supper. Turns out the soup was home made passata which with just a bit of parmesan added was still a delicious supper. I suspect the slightly higher reading of 5.5 this morning is most likely a result of all that delicious veg consumed rather late in the evening. Hey ho its still OK and its still sunny ...Have a good day if you possibly can....

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0. Not in the 4s as I has hoped but how could I possibly be disappointed with Hawaii 5.0 @jjraak. If we did a funniest person on forum award I would say you would most certainly be one of the strongest contenders!!!

After a couple of Benny Hill days (for those of you who remember him) where my life has been zooming along in fast forward I'm looking forward to a more relaxed day today with my granddaughter.

Had a very strange feeling this morning. Hunger!!!!! What's that about. Was a little peckish late last night but didn't succumb to late night choccie with my coffee as didn't want to rock my FBS boat!!! And it worked.

Happy Friday everyone.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
triple-dead-heat-40cm.jpg
This is an amazing photo, im wondering if it's a drawing.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and ..... sorry must go Mrs J has updated my task for today list and is speaking at me.......
Oh 5.8
Now must look attentive

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All. 5.7 this morning so no crashing waves music yet!
@Karen hugs for rude awakening, thats low. Lovely photo of little Alex
@Goonergal well done on battling through the working week while feeling rough.
@Emma_369 @Debandez @HarrisonK great scores.
@ianpspurs good to see you still lurking. Hope Mrs P is getting better and sounds like you are doing a sterling job in the kitchen.
Sorry if I forgot anyone. Have a great Friday. Stay well, stay safe.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Good morning all.

Three finger pricks this morning, three different results (5.4, 4.8 and 5.0) -- might have to check the battery on my meter. Going with the two closest to each other and then averaging them. So, 4.9 this morning.

Have a great start into the weekend, everyone.

I tested the other day in the afternoon and the meter said 13.5 almost fainted. noticed batteries drained notification so changed batteries and got cassette empty so changed cassette then got a 6.9 panic over. :)