Introduce Yourself: Answer Some Personal Questions

RichardHawkings

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
HI all. Diagnosed T2 Feb 2016 after a visit to the Philippines and learned you don't have to be overweight to have diabetes! My GP estimated I'd had it for at least 18 months - and I had been attributing the thirst and nightly wee to too much cider! Been on Metformin 2g ever since.

Can't believe I joined this site ages ago and only now taking an interest. My numb toes might have reminded me...

Groundgripper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Busy towns and cities, heavy traffic, noisy people, rubbishy televison or radio shows, rap music.
Thanks Groundgripper.
I’ve been reminded what a great med Metformin is. My problem is with side effects, as it makes my existing stomach problem worse plus I have nausea from time to time.
So the solution seemed to be to try to lose enough weight to beat the beast as you say.
Also my mother had diabetes, the worst aspect of her ill health in her 80s she said being the loss of her sight: one eye went blind overnight and the other went slowly blind, apparently down to macular degeneration. I imagine the diabetes may have played a part in that too. Since that also happened to her older sister and her mother, I have some strong motivation to change things now.
Good results on the scales this morning- I must keep up the walking!
Hi Viv19, I initially took Metformin and had to go back to the Doctor with concerns over kidney pains and nausea, I was taken off the drug and relied on diet alone to control the beast, that has worked very well actually and I have recently been classed as now pre diabetes down from Type 2, this has been in just under 4 months, it is hard, still so very hard at times to maintain the control, however, I just had my first ever diabetic eye screening, and it has come back as being normal, with no complications other than age related, I am from an old fashioned family, "never discuss illnesses" so it was only when I said to one of my six sisters about being type 2, that she opened up and let me know they all had it, as well as my dad too, flabbergasted, just amazed and stupified all at once, what a world of secrecy we ancient ones live in.
Anyway, if you are having side effects on the Metformin, see your Doc and ask what else there is available, and go for it on the food changes, and you do not have to become a super athlete to get the excercise, simple 10 minutes of reasonably quick walking a few times a day does wonders, take care, you can do it.;)

Groundgripper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Busy towns and cities, heavy traffic, noisy people, rubbishy televison or radio shows, rap music.
HI all. Diagnosed T2 Feb 2016 after a visit to the Philippines and learned you don't have to be overweight to have diabetes! My GP estimated I'd had it for at least 18 months - and I had been attributing the thirst and nightly wee to too much cider! Been on Metformin 2g ever since.

Can't believe I joined this site ages ago and only now taking an interest. My numb toes might have reminded me...
Hi and welcome back, have a good look around, and ask as many questions as you want, there will always be someone to help, have a look at the dietdoctor.com website for great information on food and drink which will help get you back on track.

sc01263

Hi all!
My name is Sophie, I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist at the University of Surrey. I have joined this forum in part because I am hoping that some members might like to participate in my research study, but also because I am particularly interested in how psychologists can support people living with long-term health conditions like Diabetes. I'm looking forward to learning from people with real experience of Diabetes, rather than just reading research papers and textbooks!

Dan Lockwood

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hello everyone, Dan the USA.

I apologize up front for the length of this post... :(

I've been lurking around the site from time to time, but having some support/advice at this point in my type II transition would be very helpful.

Dan_Lockwood_Dan_Lockwood_000.jpg

To start I'll do the questions/answers from the first post.

- Include a photo here if you wish to.
Done... :)
- What is your name?
Dan Lockwood
- How old are you?
69, 70 this October
- Are you male or female?
Male
- Which country are you from?
USA
- Which city/area do you live in?
The Greater St. Louis Missouri area
- Are you religious?
I believe in a higher power, what that is, I've yet to figure out
- Pick three words to describe your personality.
Funny, Happy, Love Life
- Do you have any pets?
Lost our pet cat Toby about 4 years ago and he's still deeply missed :(
- Microsoft or Apple?
MS
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?
None
- Do you get angry easily?
The older I get the easier it's becoming to get irritated
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?
None
- List your five favourite musicians/bands.
Beatles, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler, Chet Atkins, Steve Oliver
- What would you say your favourite music genre is?
Oldies and Blues/Soft Jazz
- What is your favourite flag?
Odd question, but I'll go with the Stars & Stripes USA
- Ever gone camping?
Yes
- Ever been in love?
Yes
- Ever used fake tan?
No
- Which countries have you visited?
Canada, UK, Belgium, France, Mexico
- Favourite city?
San Fransisco
- List your five favourite TV programmes.
Death In Paradise, Big Bang Theory, Man With A Plan, Nova, The Vicar Of Dibley, Father Brown
- List your five favourite films.
Overboard, Down Periscope, Young Frankenstein, North By Northwest, Blazing Saddles
- Are you wealthy?
Where it counts
- Do you work? If so, as what?
Yes, retiring in 277 days, 7 hours, 30 minutes, but who's counting - Product Mgr O.E.M. Plastics Machinery/Equipment
- List the subjects you study/have studied.
Music, Mechanics, Art
- What do you like most about yourself?
I'm a likable kind of guy that seems to get along with most everyone
- What do you like least about yourself?
Not aggressive enough throughout my life. Lost some good opportunities because of it. But had things been done differently, I would not have my son or my current wife, both the love of my life!

Now down to me and my diabetes. I've been reading on here and there seems to be tons of valuable information.

Sorry about the numbers, but I'll have to use the US numbers as I'm not sure how they convert and I don't want to confuse myself...

I was told that I had an A1C of 7.5 about six years ago. At the time my doc didn't want to diagnose me with diabetes, but said let's try to work through it with diet and exercise. Well I blew that off for about a year and a couple doc appointments. Then it started to sink in and I started to just change my eating habits, but a diet, but a life style change, so my wife and I thought.

I went from 295# down to around 245#. My A1C dropped to 6.4, which is just .1 under diabetic and into pre-diabetic. That was good and I just changed a few things and tried to do more fiber etc and cut down on sweets. But after about 4 years the weight crept back on and I was up to around 265#. Then my A1C was up to 8.5. I tried a bit here and there until the wife saw an ad in the local flyer that said that we can reverse your diabetes. The Wellness Connection was having a seminar on what they do and what might be done for diabetes patients.

We went and decided to give a try. I will say that none of it is covered under your insurance, so it's all out of pocket.

It's a 6 month process and they do tons of tests up front and get you started on a detox cleansing for the first month along with other supplements they use. My A1C at the beginning of the process was 7.6. They found that my cortisol is out of whack, whack is a technical term I use. I'll have to be careful on my word choices as I am communicating to the original source of the English Language... :) So if I use the wrong word or slang, please don't take it personally.

They got me checking my glucose, as I had never done that before. Also I'm on NO medication other than just supplements at this point. My D.U.T.C.H. urine test came back with all of my hormones listed and boy are they screwed up big time. My estrogen and testosterone have become reversed for some reason. In another test it showed that my good/bad bacteria in my lower intestines was also reversed. So I've been working on getting back into balance.

Over the past 3 months or so my morning glucose fasting started out at 220 and over the last several months I saw it lower down to around the mid 110's. Each week's average was lower and lower. About a month in he started me taking my after dinner glucose 1.5 to 2 hours, or before I went to bed. I go to bed around 9:00pm. My first reading was in the 120's. I had read that anything below a 140 for that time frame would be good for a "non-diabetic", let along type II. Since then my after dinner has been going down. Last night at 1.5 hours after dinner, which included prime rib leftovers, boiled shrimp and salad, it was 92. I think that's probably good.

BUT my issue is that my morning fasting glucose is now going back up. Today it was up to 151, yesterday 141 and not much lower over the past several weeks. This has me concerned as I'm not doing anything different in my eating habits and I've been working out on the BowFlex three times a week in the evenings about half an hour after dinner.

I'm not sure where to post my concerns and ask for some guidance on my morning fasting numbers. I'm not sure my wellness doc is offering me any suggestions.

My goal is to be in the 5's for an A1C when I'm done with the process.

As I told my wellness doc, even though they say that they can reverse my diabetes, I'm sure all they can offer is a reduction in my type II condition and mainly that will be an overall reduction in my A1C number.

I used the example of an alcoholic that's been sober for 30 years. Even though he's not had a drink, that person is still an alcoholic. Unlike me, if I get drunk, I "don't" have to have a drink the next day and maybe not for another 10 years, I'm not hardwired in that way. So the same goes for being diabetic. I can have my numbers under control without medication, but no matter what, if I start to eat like I was 6 or 7 years ago, my numbers will go right back up, so I'm always going to be diabetic, but just controlling it. Without control and will power all bets are off.

So I'll do some searching to see if I can find any threads that relate to my high morning glucose levels and see what options may be available for me.

Also since the last of November, I've not had any carbs, such as potatoes, pasta, pizza, chips etc. I've not drank anything but water, no coffee as I just don't like it, so water it is. I'm on gluten free, dairy free, sugar free. No cake, cookies, ice cream, pretzels, added salts, pastries etc. So I've been leading a dull life food wise. But I do have my steak, ham, bacon, eggs, and pretty much all the veggies raw or steamed I want. My salad have no cheese, croutons, or dressing, just vinegar and oil.

I'm trying really hard to eat the right things and my wife, even though she's non-diabetic with an A1C of 5.1 for the past several years, is following about the same eating habits, we've both lost more weight. I went down from 265# to around 235# and she's lost around 20#. She how I protected her from any weight shaming... :) But honestly she's looking great!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Where do I start?

Thanks and have a great week!

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
You're gonna get hit with a few replies Dan :) Warm welcome to the forum

Mike from downunder :)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and a very big welcome to you. The first thing I will do is tag in @daisy1 who will send you some great info.

It sounds like you have very much got your head around your diabetes. You have worked out a plan.

Many type 2 diabetics are finding a low carb high healthy fat way of eating controls the blood sugars really well.

Have a look at this thread:

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/what-have-you-eaten-today.75781/unread

Lots of great ideas.

Also diet doctor and ditch the carbs websites are amazing.

I found watching videos from Dr Jason Fung and Sarah Hallberg enlightening. And if you enjoy a good read Jason's obesity code and diabetes code are just excellent. And you will learn so much from the extremely knowledgable and friendly people on here.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
@Dan Lockwood
Hello Dan and welcome to the Forum :) Here is the Basic Information we give to new members and I hope you will find it useful and interesting.

BASIC INFORMATION FOR NEW MEMBERS

Diabetes is the general term to describe people who have blood that is sweeter than normal. A number of different types of diabetes exist.

A diagnosis of diabetes tends to be a big shock for most of us. It’s far from the end of the world though and on this forum you'll find well over 147,000 people who are demonstrating this.

On the forum we have found that with the number of new people being diagnosed with diabetes each day, sometimes the NHS is not being able to give all the advice it would perhaps like to deliver - particularly with regards to people with type 2 diabetes.

The role of carbohydrate

Carbohydrates are a factor in diabetes because they ultimately break down into sugar (glucose) within our blood. We then need enough insulin to either convert the blood sugar into energy for our body, or to store the blood sugar as body fat.

If the amount of carbohydrate we take in is more than our body’s own (or injected) insulin can cope with, then our blood sugar will rise.

The bad news

Research indicates that raised blood sugar levels over a period of years can lead to organ damage, commonly referred to as diabetic complications.

The good news

People on the forum here have shown that there is plenty of opportunity to keep blood sugar levels from going too high. It’s a daily task but it’s within our reach and it’s well worth the effort.

Controlling your carbs

The info below is primarily aimed at people with type 2 diabetes, however, it may also be of benefit for other types of diabetes as well.

There are two approaches to controlling your carbs:

• Reduce your carbohydrate intake
  • Choose ‘better’ carbohydrates
Reduce your carbohydrates

A large number of people on this forum have chosen to reduce the amount of carbohydrates they eat as they have found this to be an effective way of improving (lowering) their blood sugar levels.

The carbohydrates which tend to have the most pronounced effect on blood sugar levels tend to be starchy carbohydrates such as rice, pasta, bread, potatoes and similar root vegetables, flour based products (pastry, cakes, biscuits, battered food etc) and certain fruits.

Choosing better carbohydrates

The low glycaemic index diet is often favoured by healthcare professionals but some people with diabetes find that low GI does not help their blood sugar enough and may wish to cut out these foods altogether.

Read more on carbohydrates and diabetes.

Over 145,000 people have taken part in the Low Carb Program - a 10 week structured education course that is helping people lose weight and reduce medication dependency by explaining the science behind carbs, insulin and GI.

Eating what works for you

Different people respond differently to different types of food. What works for one person may not work so well for another. The best way to see which foods are working for you is to test your blood sugar with a glucose meter.

To be able to see what effect a particular type of food or meal has on your blood sugar is to do a test before the meal and then test after the meal. A test 2 hours after the meal gives a good idea of how your body has reacted to the meal.

The blood sugar ranges recommended by NICE are as follows:

Blood glucose ranges for type 2 diabetes
  • Before meals: 4 to 7 mmol/l
  • 2 hours after meals: under 8.5 mmol/l
Blood glucose ranges for type 1 diabetes (adults)
  • Before meals: 4 to 7 mmol/l
  • 2 hours after meals: under 9 mmol/l
Blood glucose ranges for type 1 diabetes (children)
  • Before meals: 4 to 8 mmol/l
  • 2 hours after meals: under 10 mmol/l
However, those that are able to, may wish to keep blood sugar levels below the NICE after meal targets.

Access to blood glucose test strips

The NICE guidelines suggest that people newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes should be offered:

• structured education to every person and/or their carer at and around the time of diagnosis, with annual reinforcement and review
  • self-monitoring of plasma glucose to a person newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes only as an integral part of his or her self-management education

Therefore both structured education and self-monitoring of blood glucose should be offered to people with type 2 diabetes. Read more on getting access to blood glucose testing supplies.

You may also be interested to read questions to ask at a diabetic clinic.

Note: This post has been edited from Sue/Ken's post to include up to date information.

skybluepink

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Other
I am Julie just joined because am trying to find some info re: my own conditions I do not have diabetes 1 .However my male cousins[Late Mothers's sister ]had identical twin sons a month older than me .They both had diabetes 1, severely .One died in 30s the other 70+ now the other has Parkinsons . Their Mother too had obesity& liver problems but beginning to think it was lipo-lymphoedema like me diagnosed 2 yrs ago no treatment .My Late Mother also had MID - multi infarct dementia [ associated condition to Parkinsons?} .On my Mothers side it was found much later she .my sister & I all had low thyroids
My difficulty now is as have utis acute 3 weekly since pubity, for over a year, on my urinalysis strips the ketones & density been different colour entirely totally off the scale .I mention this to GPs who have ignored this regularly knowing I have consciousness spasms since MI cardiac 14 yrs ago .And arousal problems re utis not appropriately controlled too ?! As single solo this is a safety issue surely ! Yesterday I had a nurse at GPs telling me to drink more x5 which been doing since found out to no difference .Could it be related to DKA Diabetic Ketoacidosis ? or just ketoacidosis ?

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello everyone and thank you for letting me join this forum.

I have Cushing's Syndrome -- and with it, the additional companion side-effect of type 2 diabetes. I'm new to living with diabetes and it will be wonderful to have others to learn from.

I'm 46 and live in the greater Boston, US area. I work in the US/UK technology publication space for Computerworld, PCWorld and MacWorld magazines. I don't do much else but work any more -- and that has to change.

Looking forward to reading posts, meeting people and joining you all on this journey to wellness living with diabetes.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Hello everyone and thank you for letting me join this forum.

I have Cushing's Syndrome -- and with it, the additional companion side-effect of type 2 diabetes. I'm new to living with diabetes and it will be wonderful to have others to learn from.

I'm 46 and live in the greater Boston, US area. I work in the US/UK technology publication space for Computerworld, PCWorld and MacWorld magazines. I don't do much else but work any more -- and that has to change.

Looking forward to reading posts, meeting people and joining you all on this journey to wellness living with diabetes.

Big welcome Veronica .. have some good friends in Boston !!

Ask anything you wish as the place is a goldmine of knowledge :))

Mike

Nancy2734

Right, so this is me!
- What is your name Helen
- How old are you 49, which is old as I'm going to get, no turning 50 for me, nope, not doing it!
- Are you male or female? Female
- Which country are you from? England
- Which city/area do you live in? London (Croydon really, but London sounds more interesting)
- Are you religious? Occasionally
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Calm (appearing), determined, friendly
- Do you have any pets? Yes, an ancient but lovely cat, she's now completely deaf, delicate and has a bit of dementia
- Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Me and the husband go geocaching if that counts.
- Do you get angry easily? Not angry, but irritated on a daily basis
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Nope, but seriously consider a very small, barely noticeable purpe one for Prince.
Prince - can I put him 5 times? Ok um, The Specials, Madness, Robbie Williams, not deep I know but I do love music, it's my go to medicine.
- What would you say your favouritemusic genre is? Don't have one, I'll pretty much listen to anything, with the exception of country and folk
- What is your favourite flag? Really?
- Ever gone camping? Once or twice but prefer my creature comforts.
- Ever been in love? Yes, still am, 21 years happily married
- Ever used fake tan? Yes, when you're as pale as I am, not to mention having pmle, it's been necessary
- Which countries have you visited? Caribbean, America, Spain, France, Greece
- Favourite city? London
- List your five favourite TV programmes. I'm a sucker for the soaps excluding eastenders but including the Archers. The Walking dead, call the midwife, GoT, Holby
- List your five favourite films. Highlander, The Breakfast Club, save the last dance, singing in the rain, MCU.
- Are you wealthy? Nope
- Do you work? If so, as what? I work in a secondary school, fortunately not as a teacher. Anyone who thinks teacher's have an easy life, always on holiday etc, think again. Similarly a nice office job in school is not a thing, one if the most emotionally and mentally draining jobs I've ever done
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Nothing other than O Levels and GCEs a million years ago
- What do you like most about yourself? Open, caring, supportive, funny when drunk
- What do you like least aboutyourself? Some days everything, I give myself a mental kicking regularly, other days I think I'm passable

Last edited:

Aethalides

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I dislike some things
This thread will hopefully let us to get to know one another better and allow us to see which users we might share similarities with. I've listed a set of questions below that you can answer to tell us more about yourself. By no means do you have to answer all of them, and if you feel like adding further information, ...

Ok here goes!

Hello

20190325_161154.jpg

- What is your name?
I'm Andy and on my shoulder is one of my cats, Saffron

- How old are you?

Male, last time I checked

Belgium

Plymouth, stoke

- Are you religious?
Sometimes

- Do you have any pets?
2 cats

- Microsoft or Apple?
Neither, Linux ftw

None but swimming has an appeal

Not usually, but with the right trigger perhaps

Nope

- Ever gone camping?
Yes, with boy scouts, many years ago

- Ever been in love?
No, but I have been contented a few times

- Ever used fake tan?
No

Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Swiss, United Kingdom, Italy, Egypt, Greece, Turkey, Malta

- Favourite city?

- Are you wealthy?
Only when I'm dreaming

Software developer, systems administrator

Electric installer, several programming and computing courses

My gift with computers

My propensity to anxiety and depression and all its attendant problems, my social awkwardness

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
What is your name?

Patrick
- How old are you?

Male - but an online gender test says I am 94% female!

England!

Dorset, South Coast
- Are you religious?

No- more spiritual...I suppose

Complicated. Deep. Introverted
- Do you have any pets?

We have two Cats
- Microsoft or Apple?

Neither but both are a necessary evil.

Watch football, cricket, darts, rugby- used to play Darts.

No but I do get very frustrated. I'm Autistic so find life very confusing at times.

No. Needle Phobic.

Devin Townsend. Rush. Marc-Andre Hamelin. Dare....and more than five!

Bit of a metal head- but also love Classical.

Truce Flag
- Ever gone camping?

Yes, unfortunately.
- Ever been in love?

Yes, I am.
- Ever used fake tan?

No.

Scotland. Wales, India. Egypt. Mexico. Jordan. Iran. Sri Lanka. Thailand. Vietnam. Cambodia. Burma.
- Favourite city?

Mexico City

Not sure.

Lord of the Rings trilogy. The Hobbit trilogy. Kingdom of Heaven. Troy. Gladiator.
- Are you wealthy?

No. Not in monetary terms. But in terms of my partner I am the richest man in the world!.

Tax Advisor for a national charity

Apart from the usual school based stuff -Egyptology and Counselling.

Nothing.

Everything.

Bildad

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This thread will hopefully let us to get to know one another better and allow us to see which users we might share similarities with. I've listed a set of questions below that you can answer to tell us more about yourself. By no means do you have to answer all of them, and if you feel like adding further information, feel free.

- What is your name? Bildad
- How old are you? 56
- Are you male or female? Female
- Which country are you from? England
- Which city/area do you live in? North West
- Are you religious? Yes
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Shy, introvert, caring
- Do you have any pets? Yes 2 spoilt dogs
- Microsoft or Apple?
- Do you get angry easily? Yes
- Ever gone camping?
- Ever been in love?
- Ever used fake tan?
- Favourite city?
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Do not own a TV
- Are you wealthy? No if I was I would have retired by now!
- Do you work? If so, as what? Office Admin

Have fun!

nasalu

What is your name?
Nasalu

- How old are you?
Female

Germany

FRA

- Are you religious?
No, but follow Buddhism as a philosophy

Down to earth, Flexible, Openminded

- Do you have any pets?

No, but I would love a dog!

- Microsoft or Apple?

Microsoft and Linux

Mountainbiking

No

Small Tatoo on Hand

Classical

Hm...have to think about it .)

- Ever gone camping?
Yes
- Ever been in love?

Yes, few times :)

- Ever used fake tan?
No.

Cyprus, Italy, Netherlands, Finland, Sri Lanka, Estonia

- Favourite city?
Berlin

I don't watch TV

- Are you wealthy?

Yes, But remember, my answer depends on how you define the word :)

Yes, Parttime Webmaster

Computer science, IT, Networking(computer)

That I am open minded and kind

Can't keep up with finishing goals

Ani_me

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi All, I am Anika.. Call me Ani. I am 30 years, type 2 , diagnosed 6 years back. My last 4 A1c were between 6-7. I take metformin daily and diet. I want to reduce my dose gradually. I will appreciate your tips and encouragement.

Applemalc

This thread will hopefully let us to get to know one another better and allow us to see which users we might share similarities with. I've listed a set of questions below that you can answer to tell us more about yourself. By no means do you have to answer all of them, and if you feel like adding further information, feel free.

- What is your name?
Malcolm

- How old are you?

Male

United Kingdom

Southport

- Are you religious?
No I'm an Atheist Thak God!

Humorous, Arty, Considerate

- Do you have any pets?
No

- Microsoft or Apple?
Apple without a doubt!

None

No

No

Santana, Led Zeppelin, Jess Roden Band, ZZ Top, Joe Cocker

Prog Rock

I don't have one!

- Ever gone camping?
Yes

- Ever been in love?
Yes

- Ever used fake tan?
Nope

Yugoslavia, Czech Republic, Latvia, Malta about 40 times!

- Favourite city?
Valetta

Game of Thrones, Banshee, Ray Donovan, QI and Mock the Week

Men in Black 1 & 2, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Alien

- Are you wealthy?
Definitely not!

My trade is Mac Operator/Apple Tech/Pre-press for Print/Graphic Designer, but currently part time in a Wine Mechants distilling Gin. Looking for a full time job!

Maths, English, Art, Geometric & Engineering Drawing, Ceramics, Graphic Design & Photography

Sense of Humour

My Health

Have fun!