poorleen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being incapacitated
Hello everyone

I haven't been here for some time and have lost my way around. I want to alter my medication and can't find out how. In fact I cannot find my way back to my details at all. Can anyone help please. I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Poorleen, if you click on your name top right of the screen a box with several options comes up. To change your meds details click on ‘personal details’ then scroll down and you’ll find the medication bit. Change what you need to then click on the green ‘save changes’ box. Hope that helps :)

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Poorleen, if you click on your name top right of the screen a box with several options comes up. To change your meds details click on ‘personal details’ then scroll down and you’ll find the medication bit. Change what you need to then click on the green ‘save changes’ box. Hope that helps :)

I can’t seem to find it on the iPhone mobile app. Do i need to do it from a desktop?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I can’t seem to find it on the iPhone mobile app. Do i need to do it from a desktop?

No everything is available on the App, but everything is via browser - albeit the browser window on a phone can be pretty small.

Reactions: Shas3

poorleen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being incapacitated

Hi Rachox, Thank you for taking the time to help me out. I really do appreciate it. I will make the amendments ad print out the food list which will be so very handy and point me in the right direction.

Cheers, poorleen

Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The official DBUK app doesn’t support iPhone X and above so I’m using Tapatalk

I have the app on my iPhone X , it does work however I prefer to view the forum via Safari.

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have the app on my iPhone X , it does work however I prefer to view the forum via Safari.
Me too. I tend to use my iPad mainly though use the iPhone occasionally. I prefer to use the forum through Safari.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
As I don’t use the app really I’m not sure what you mean, but this is the view I get:

41E5F924-6754-4B1C-ADC0-E1242110283D.jpeg
The official app doesn’t work as in its not full screen

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ladies and gents this thread is not about app usage on iPhone X. The opening poster poorleen was looking for assistant to alter some account settings.

If you want to discuss the App versus other access methods, please start another thread, as this one is being closed to replies.

@poorleen - apologies for locking this thread. It really had moved away from your issue. If you need further support, please feel free to post another thread.

Reactions: charlie000
Status
Not open for further replies.