Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
No Gain or No Loss - just maintaining at 12 stone 8 lbs. :)

Reactions: Prem51

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
18st 8lbs so 1st down at least since I was weighed at the start of March!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well Done Everybody :).
How are you doing @rainbow79

rainbow79

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well Done Everybody :).
How are you doing @rainbow79

Hi Liam thanks for asking after me I have been doing good thanks. When i last posted my weight eight months ago I was 54.4kgs. Weight today is 52.6kgs which gives me a BMI of 18.2 which is just in the underweight zone. So have generally been maintaining for the last few years. Have come along way since starting this weight loss journey back in July 15 when I weighed 120kgs. My last HbA1c from November 18 was 26 so very happy. I have my next HbA1c due in May so will see what my levels currently are.

How have you been doing?

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've been to the hospital and I my weight was last year 114 KGS I have and now is 106.6 KGS and that I don't know how I have lost as I thought I had gained

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Today weight is 48.2 kg, a slight gain, yippee.
but then we have been out for meals and lot of alcohol consumed in the past few days.
Out to lunch today as well. Family party.
Seems i need lots of rich food and at least three glasses of champagne a day to maintain weight. also should have almost no exercise apart from lifting my fork to mouth:greedy:

Last edited:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I've been to the hospital and I my weight was last year 114 KGS I have and now is 106.6 KGS and that I don't know how I have lost as I thought I had gained
Lovely to see you @Jordi77. Hope you're feeling much better.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi Liam thanks for asking after me I have been doing good thanks. When i last posted my weight eight months ago I was 54.4kgs. Weight today is 52.6kgs which gives me a BMI of 18.2 which is just in the underweight zone. So have generally been maintaining for the last few years. Have come along way since starting this weight loss journey back in July 15 when I weighed 120kgs. My last HbA1c from November 18 was 26 so very happy. I have my next HbA1c due in May so will see what my levels currently are.

How have you been doing?
Wow @rainbow79. :) :) :)

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
low-carb-progress-March-2019-web.jpg
Hi all,

I lost another 1.7 lb (0.7 kg) this week.

This gives me a total loss of 100.0 lbs (45.3 kg - 7 stone 2)

I am no longer obese for the first time in many years, now I'm in the overweight category. I weigh less than my wedding and now fit in a size 14 (dieted to get into a wedding dress of size16, 33 years ago)

My other stats:

Starting Weight: July 5 2018 : 273.59 lb (124.09 kg)
Current Weight: Mar 31 2019 : 173.5 lb (78.6 kg)

Last edited:
Reactions: Viv19 and Prem51

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
Jun 2018. 147 kg. 6'10" 68.3 hbA1c . Diagnosed T2

Oct 2018 . 144kg. 6'10. 51.9 hbA1c

Jan 2019. 138kg. 6'10" 36.6 hbA1c

Next test is April 10th.........hopefully this sepsis episode won't set me back too bad(last 21 days in hospital)......Weight has fallen to 131kg due to sweating from 42/43 temperature spikes

Last edited:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

How have you been doing?

Wow @rainbow79 - If there was a Gold Medal icon I would definitely award it to you. Hope you treated yourself to a whole new wardrobe!:).
You must share with us all how you managed to lose the weight and reduce your HBA1C.

Me - Not doing good with HBA1C it's a bit too high at the moment :(. (I am blaming the 3 Cortosteriod Injections I have had in the last 3 months as well as other Health issues) - but my weight is remaing stable at 12st 8lbs. :)

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
Going to go a day early on this as I just had an exciting weigh in

Weight 4/4/19 is 132.9 kg and BMI is 30.63

At diagnosis Jun '18 Weight was 147kg and BMI was 33.87

I'm 6'10" yeah I know.........a BFG

That is a real boost to my morale and also shows that steady weight loss can be maintained even when hospitalised.........and that BMI just needs a little improvement to move out of the obese range......not that such tags bother me as I'm quite broad across shoulders and chest from high level sports when younger....think rugby/american football/basketball at scholarship level

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Officially clocked in at a 18st 5.5lbs today so still heading in the right direction.

Reactions: Prem51 and CherryAA