Type 1 Genteel lancing device

K

Knikki

Sorry not heard of it but if you Google it there are a couple of You Tube reviews that might help.

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
The genteel lancing device I have just looked it up is £99.99 on eBay and a few others for the same price and it's not even made of metal only plastic and it's shipped out of the USA to you in a couple of days not worth it

steveo4

I currently use the fast clix but was thinking about getting this new device as it looks a good idea but is quite expensive so will need to think about it if it's worth it.

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
I’ve been using AccuChek fastclix for some time I’ve found from over the years of testing this has got to be my best one definitely. It gives you a choice of settings, and it definitely encourages you to rotate drum and use a new needle like we should!!

Best thing totally on prescription

Reactions: Prem51

JeremySE18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I use the Genteel device - It's good, but not worth the price they charge for it. Correct technique is very important, if you get that wrong then the little pain you get from it compared to almost any other lancing device is about the same.

One good thing about it is you can sample from different parts of the body. thighs, heal of the hand, forearm etc.

Reactions: Prem51