low calorie diet , calorie descriptor neededed?

Hello everyone , I have been diagnosed type 2 diabetes for 9 years , I was 20 stone on that day !!!! with the help of a brilliant diabetic NHS consultant who I see every 6 months , 9 yrs down the line I am now 17.4 stone , I was on metorformin and Victoza for last 7 years , am really pleased with the weight loss , but unfortunately my weight loss seems to have stopped over last few months , unfortunately I have now been put on insulin of 6ml per day and have a strict regime to check blood sugar twice a day and to record calorie intake of maximum of 1800 cals per day , so where can I get a easy read chart showing all food/drinks stuff so I can refer to it to calculate total of cals , please don't suggest any apps for mobile phones !!! I don't mind buying a chart that I can hang up in the kitchen " next to the fridge " ha ha , I am hoping now with the new 1800 cals target that I can achieve my desired weight target of 15 stone , all help would be appreciated , many thanks for reading this long post as I hope I have covered everything , kind regards Mozz

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
unfortunately I have now been put on insulin of 6ml per day and have a strict regime to check blood sugar twice a day
Just as a quick note: If you are in the UK and drive you must also inform the DVLA if you are taking insulin, and you must also test your blood sugar before you drive.
Also I presume that's 6 units and not 6ml? - there are 100units per ml (for normal strength insulin)

Just as a quick note: If you are in the UK and drive you must also inform the DVLA if you are taking insulin, and you must also test your blood sugar before you drive.
Also I presume that's 6 units and not 6ml? - there are 100units per ml (for normal strength insulin)
Hi Rokaab , thanks notifications already done & insurance company wich is also a legal requirement , I have been diabetic for 9 years , yes 6 units . ok kind regards Mozz