Hello

Hello to everyone , I have yesterday started on insulin as a type 2 diabetic , was first diagnosed 9 years ago and was on metaformin and Victoza , I have also posted on diets and calories control , thank-you Mozz

Reactions: Traceymac23

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello to everyone , I have yesterday started on insulin as a type 2 diabetic , was first diagnosed 9 years ago and was on metaformin and Victoza , I have also posted on diets and calories control , thank-you Mozz

welcome here manchestermozz , hope you´ll enjoy this forum, there are so many great people in here, just stay and have others support and ask questions in the forum

Reactions: manchestermozz

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
Evening Mozz.....you a red or a blue?

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello and welcome. It's a wonderful forum. Lots of friendly people and help where needed.

welcome here manchestermozz , hope you´ll enjoy this forum, there are so many great people in here, just stay and have others support and ask questions in the forum
Hi Freema , many thanks for your reply , this site looks really good with real people ,kind regards Mozz

Evening Mozz.....you a red or a blue?
Hi Tracy , There is only one team in Manchester & that is Manchester City !!!!!!!! ha ha ha , I hope your a blue too , many thanks for your reply I have just been put on insulin as my hbac1 is 66 so needs attention hopefully it will soon get sorted , I put a post on the "low calorie diets " forum that should hopefully get some replies ok kind regards Mozz

Reactions: Traceymac23

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
Hi Tracy , There is only one team in Manchester & that is Manchester City !!!!!!!! ha ha ha , I hope your a blue too , many thanks for your reply I have just been put on insulin as my hbac1 is 66 so needs attention hopefully it will soon get sorted , I put a post on the "low calorie diets " forum that should hopefully get some replies ok kind regards Mozz

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
I am blue too......Chelsea blue LOL

Hope the end of season stress doesn't affect your health(sincerely)

Catch up soon and good luck

thats a bit extreme "toe amputated " I lost a big toe when I was 16 . 53 yrs ago , I just started a job and got trapped in a lift between floors and it chopped straight thru my shoe and cut my toe off , and thats for real !!!!!! I still pass the place at Ardwick and the same goods lift still there and working hey ho , hope you well now cheers Mozz

I am blue too......Chelsea blue LOL

Hope the end of season stress doesn't affect your health(sincerely)

Catch up soon and good luck
mmmmmmmm Chelsea ????????? nevermind at least they got rid of the clown !!!!! but im sure they be back next season , they always been a good team and at least their blue ho ho ho , best of luck ,Mozz

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
thats a bit extreme "toe amputated " I lost a big toe when I was 16 . 53 yrs ago , I just started a job and got trapped in a lift between floors and it chopped straight thru my shoe and cut my toe off , and thats for real !!!!!! I still pass the place at Ardwick and the same goods lift still there and working hey ho , hope you well now cheers Mozz
Ouch!!

aealexandrou

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Exercise
As with any chronic disease, left unchecked it gets worse. You probably started on Metformin, then Victoza and now supplemented with insulin. I don't know if you are suffering any of the usual issues with D2, e.g. neuropathy, retinopathy. If you don't you will.
You need to get to grips with your eating (to regular) and carbs (to much).