Type 1'stars R Us

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Good morning....I woke to this this morning....
IMG-20190404-WA0003.jpeg

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I hate to pee on your bonfire, but that image has been pretty much debunked as a fake now - the images are real but the captions aren’t. I’ll try to find the explanation I saw about it if I have a moment later.

I think you're talking about this image which shows the zoom scale corrected:

6cK5Ggo.png

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow, that VW Bora someone has left you has a good handbrake! :wideyed:

more like grippy tyres - I'm sure that hill is just slightly over hanging. which also means it must be sticky snow! at least it's not all yellow snow..........

3.3 this morning, 4.4 just now, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a straight line between those numbers though!

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Robinredbreast

I’m sorry that your purse and it’s personal contents were stolen x x x

You really are having rotten luck lately over different matters

Wishing you well and sending gentle hugs

Reactions: Robinredbreast

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
@Robinredbreast sorry to hear about your purse. Fingers crossed someone will hand it in to the police when they see the personal items in there x

Last edited:
Reactions: Grant_Vicat

Colin of Kent

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all, hope you're all well and BGs are behaving themselves.

Went climbing Tuesday night, followed by a 5k run and cycling to work yesterday. I think I may have overdone it, though, so taking a rest day today.

I'm sorry to hear about your purse, @Robinredbreast . You never know, it may turn up - mine did after being stolen once.

hh1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all, v busy couple of days, not much to report here, fairly steady if a tad on the high side when the weather's rubbish. Comfort food seems to call to me then...... @Robinredbreast losing your purse is just the pits; like everyone else, hope it - or at the very least your personal things - find their way back to you. Hope the lurgy fighters win their battles and congrats to those of you with fab A1cs. I'm low fifties but compared with my history I'll take that thanks though gradually moving down.

Reactions: Knikki
K

Knikki

@Robinredbreast dashed bad luck on the purse, don't suppose you have asked back at the coffee shop to see if some handed in? Or am I just being hopeful?

As for @porl69 original post I fell off the chair three times trying to match the handbrake on the Bora ;):hilarious:

Other than that things quiet been running sub 4's for most of the day just waiting for the fish finger sandwich and chips to hit while sat here drinking coffee while eating the last of the cake. :rolleyes:

Reactions: db89 and porl69

smc4761

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Greetings fellow teabags hope you are all having a good day.

Something has gone seriously wrong in my type 1 world. For the first time ever , my BG for past 2 days have never hit double fugures. Mainly sitting between BG 5.5 and BG 7.5 which for me is unheard of. I had tweeked the pump slightly especially for mornings and seems to be helping.

I have finally cracked this type 1:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
]@Robinredbreast dashed bad luck on the purse, don't suppose you have asked back at the coffee shop to see if some handed in? Or am I just being hopeful?[/B]

As for @porl69 original post I fell off the chair three times trying to match the handbrake on the Bora ;):hilarious:

Other than that things quiet been running sub 4's for most of the day just waiting for the fish finger sandwich and chips to hit while sat here drinking coffee while eating the last of the cake. :rolleyes:

Hi, yes we did that and two other shops plus the town centre's courtesy suite. I went back this morning and they said best to call the police on 101 as they would be able to look at the CCTV camera's I did that when I came back but, Vicky, the police adviser said in so many words, as I didn't see my purse being taken where we were sitting it could of been taken on route to another couple of shops ? and these were her words about this going any further :- 'Not proportional to go ahead' so basically the police aren't going to look at 1 1/2 hours of tape, if it was wasn't taken whilst we were sitting having coffee ! but local police will be made aware of it in case other cases has been reported.
I don't think I can do anymore.

Reactions: db89 and porl69