• Thread starter catherinecherub
  • Start Date

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My GP's are very pro-active , could you maybe try another GP? A second opinion often helps . Best of luck Pre-Diet
This thread seems to be in a sleepy back water.

I wouldn’t describe my GP as proactive but is LCHF freindly. His colleague in the same practice not so. So it is a case of booking with the right GP.

I find it helps to keep on top of them on a “if you don’t ask you don’t get” type of footing. :D

My FBG a couple of days ago was 6.0 at the surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Bad weekend was 8.0 on waking but new meter (Tee2) was 7.6 after Black coffee with Stevia(Too much protein yesterday maybe )

Reactions: Prem51

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.9 been in the 6es since last week , ICS diabetes prevention course tutor says on low carb if you feel 'wobbly' / 'giddy' eat more fat as in high fat / low carb , so to keep my blood sugar down I have just had 1oz butter , with Marmite on top. (feeling rebellious) . Not had Anything else except for cream in my coffee for breakfast therefore I have been a good Elephant!!!:wacky: ( in the course there are people that are a bit uneasy about my size):spitoutdummy:

Well what can I do?:depressed::confused::grumpy:

Reactions: Prem51 and Pasha

kumera

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Used to write my Fasting Blood sugar here ages ago. Now I hardly ever measure it anymore as it's always around 6.2 and I'm on a steady LCHF diet. Anyone else sick of battling the morning dawn phenomena?

Reactions: Pasha