What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I'm done with this thread. I am so angry right now. I came here looking for support give-and-take and instead I get insulted for absolutely no reason by people who don't know me.

I've also gotten a lot of help and nice comments from most people and I think them for that, but I refuse keep coming back for more insults from the few. I don't need the stress.

'Bye.
All I said was it was a meal fit for Jehovah.

And I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition

@SaskiaKC nooooo! don't go.

Chronicle_Cat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm done with this thread. I am so angry right now. I came here looking for support give-and-take and instead I get insulted for absolutely no reason by people who don't know me.
I've also gotten a lot of help and nice comments from most people and I think them for that, but I refuse keep coming back for more insults from the few. I don't need the stress.

'Bye.

I'm sorry that you feel this way @SaskiaKC . I enjoy your posts a lot.

We are all very different here - there is a mixture of types and people with very different experiences and bodies. I try not to judge others,

I realize that I'm very lucky that my Type 2 diabetes wasn't very advanced when I was diagnosed and caught early in it's progression (my diagnosing hba1c was 7.0, lower than most). I don't have other medical conditions that affect my diabetes, I don't have to modify my diet for these other conditions and I don't take medication for other conditions that also affects my diabetes. As well, my body responds very well to low carb eating and fasting is beneficial for me. I know that other Type 2s don't have that experience at all and their experiences are very different than mine.

Last edited:

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1

'Bye.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@SaskiaKC I hope you were not serious thought you were being ironic but could be I missed something if so sorry but please don't go.

Reactions: Freema

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@SaskiaKC I hope you were not serious thought you were being ironic but could be I missed something if so sorry but please don't go.

The site told me I had some alerts so I checked them, found these. Thank you, @JohnEGreen . I love being here.

[moderator edit for reference to deleted posts.]

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I must admit I don't always read every detail of every post especially over the last few days so I missed that, but there are a lot more people here who enjoy your posts than detractors so stick with us and ignore the nay sayers.And I'm sure your friend didn't intend to offend well at least I hope not. :)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

'Bye.
Oh Saskia please dont go ...I am so sorry you feel so offended. I dont know you but I am beyond fond of you and the KC. Whoever has upset you amd made you angry ignore them and pity them for their ignorance. They are lesser than you could ever be.
PS. Bobs and Daisy second everything I’ve said!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
The site told me I had some alerts so I checked them, found these. Thank you, @JohnEGreen . I love being here.

[moderator edit for reference to deleted posts.]

Wispa wants you to stay and so do I

IMG_1554753420.271599.jpg