How many times does normal diabetics pee in a day ?

Sarah69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anything healthy!
I go about 3/4 times a day.

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
viviennem said:
Love it! This should be made a Sticky Thread - best laugh I've had in days! :lol:

Viv 8)
Sounds lke the highest level of sugar in urine I've ever heard of :twisted: :twisted:

frenchkittie

FergusCrawford said:
viviennem said:
Love it! This should be made a Sticky Thread - best laugh I've had in days! :lol:

Viv 8)
Sounds lke the highest level of sugar in urine I've ever heard of :twisted: :twisted:

Boom boom :lol:

I go about 6 times a day.

Often just thinking about going makes me want to go.

In fact, I'm off...

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
Not going to believe this :!:
Surgery Prescription Receptionist phoned me this morning
As catheter suppliers have asked for 2nd order for type2 of catheter to use when out and around in wheelchair.

Asking me WHY!! Do i need this as already have the others now ?
Told her easier to use when out and around public toilets and all that.
Asked cant you use the same ones ,Yes but more suited to use at home take up more space ,
when out would prob need 2nd person in toilet with me. Nurses said i will need them ?
2nd lot are smaller would only need 1 box every 2 months or so ,are lower cost than the main ones ?

I Dont think we can do this you will have to use the same ones for everything .Brrrrrrrrr phone down

Just come off phone with GP Asked him to Read Urologist Letter back to me :wink:
Please can you Send the 2nd prescription off to catheter suppliers. No problem Mr--------
then I asked him how many times he had a pee ,,,would not tell me :)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

No mention of test strips yet fingers crossed

ClaireG 06

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at you asking the GP how many times he pees! Some receptionists seem to think they are Drs and know it all. I think my pee trips will be going up, just been put on a diuretic.

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hiya, bowell you crack me up!. :lol: You do seem to come up against the wall with resistance to be supplied with what you obviously need, yet keep us all smiling with brilliant humour, love it! Anna.x :)

sugar2

To pee, or not to pee....that is not the question!

Bowell, good for you, thatis ridiculous of the receptionist.

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Have been meaning to count but I keep forgetting.

I can work this out logically, though.

First thing in the morning
After large morning cup of coffee (diuretic)
Last thing at night

So that is 3 standard pees per day.

I think 1 or 2 times apart from that depending on how much I drink.

Unless I am drinking lager when I lose count very quickly :)

As far as I can tell from a very limited sample (er...no pun intended) women tend to have to go more often than men.

Cheers

LGC

P.S. SheWee is allegedly difficult (or impossible) to use for some people.
One attraction is the ability to pee standing up when out walking in the country as an alternative to dropping several layers of clothing. Shame it doesn't always suit.

bowell

Dislikes
Going to see GP on Friday Taking a full one to show the Prescription Receptionist
she will then know what to order next time :wink:

Allegedly the Go Girl will accommodate more sizes :lol:

goGirl_prodShot3_hp.png

http://www.go-girl.com/

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
LittleGreyCat said:
One attraction is the ability to pee standing up when out walking in the country as an alternative to dropping several layers of clothing. Shame it doesn't always suit.

I haven't quite been able to work out how to use it. I hope when it arrives it will have detailed instructions with it :oops: For me the purpose of having it is to use it if I get stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway for an hour or so, so it will be used in the car :? And I drive a Smart :lol:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hey, bob we girls will be queueing up to borrow your new bags off you, :lol: Anna.x :)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Bob - that's fantastic :lol: I had seen the programme when it first came out but then I had no interest in the object. So it does come with instructions then. I wonder if anyone would notice me doing it in the car... :oops: :oops: As long as the queue didn't start moving at the wrong moment :shock:

sugar2

My friend bought one after getting stuck in teh car when it snowed. I must get one. I hope it works the same way as other objects I buy, or appointments I book, as a deterent! If I remember my umbrella , it doesn't rain, if I stake suncream, it is bound to rain, if I book a hiardressers apopointment, becasue I look like a msll moving haystack, my hiar will manage to behave itself on the day of the appointment...you never know, it could work!

ailz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
people that make me panic. Racism - in fact most 'isms'
I have a she-wee - never used it - but it gives me the confidence that it's there - and I never seem to need one when I have it with me.

I pee more than 4 times over night - but only go 4 times a day - and I'm on Frusemide - a diuretic.

Ailz

bowell

Dislikes
Hey, bob we girls will be queueing up to borrow your new bags off you, :lol: Anna.x :)
Pm ,,,Me I send you one if you reckon you could fix it around 6<>7 times a day :shock:

DAISY You will be able to Blow your own trumpet soon :lol:

Not as easy as it looks ,, Getting better at it each time ,, Bit of a flaff on with all the bits

Below is the medical video bits are little graphic so be warned nothing over the top

http://youtu.be/Lj_5qzYgNRc

Will make your eyes water this system is used for Both Sexes

Yes !!! Diabetes can give you bladder control problems as well :?

http://www.bladderandbowelfoundatio...risation/what-is-an-intermittent-catheter.htm

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Bob I drink 8-12 pints of water / day . I pee 8-12 pints a day I'm on them dreadful water tablets and I pee more than I can drink .

you can only miss with the dock youve got :wink: :wink:
JF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .