Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hello
If anyone is playing the McDonald’s Monopoly I have a proposition to make

The game stickers mean prizes for matching properties

I have a Park Lane sticker

If anyone has a Mayfair sticker get in touch because the 2 stickers together are worth an astonishing £100k

We could go 50/50 and both get £50k each if we team up together

You all know that Park Lane and Mayfair are the highest value properties on Monopoly

Well there are 4 top prizes of £100k to anyone having those 2 properties together
IMG_1554925076.195441.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello
If anyone is playing the McDonald’s Monopoly I have a proposition to make

The game stickers mean prizes for matching properties

I have a Park Lane sticker

If anyone has a Mayfair sticker get in touch because the 2 stickers together are worth an astonishing £100k

We could go 50/50 and both get £50k each if we team up together

You all know that Park Lane and Mayfair are the highest value properties on Monopoly

Well there are 4 top prizes of £100k to anyone having those 2 properties together
View attachment 32289

Hi, I don't eat MacDonald's but daughter and her boyfriend have mentioned the Monopoly game is back, I will ask her very soon. Good luck cumbs :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Hi, I don't eat MacDonald's but daughter and her boyfriend have mentioned the Monopoly game is back, I will ask her very soon. Good luck cumbs :)

I’m naughty my usual weakness is KFC

But I recently went to a McDonalds and got the Park Lane sticker

I know the chances of getting Mayfair are remote if I do then I’m £100k better off but thought I’d double my chances at least and split the prize

Reactions: Robinredbreast
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I’m naughty my usual weakness is KFC

But I recently went to a McDonalds and got the Park Lane sticker

I know the chances of getting Mayfair are remote if I do then I’m £100k better off but thought I’d double my chances at least and split the prize

I have messaged my daughter and as she hates parting with money, she's 18, splitting winnings may just prick her ears up lol. Finger's crossed :)

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
Lol I go quite often in my area and do the monopoly but only seem to get red properties and The odd yellow lol
And
The non colour ones

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Rarely go to Maccies. Both my adult girls do and have conversations as to what they have 'won'

I am the proud owner of a free tea or coffee from the golden arches. Might pop in there later and pick it up before they stop the competition.

Good luck Cumberland, I will ask my daughters if they have your missing ticket. I think daughter number 2 will welcome the money to finish off her wedding plans and pay some off the mortgage. Daughter number one would probably use it for a big family holiday. Wonder if either of them would think of their poor mom

Reactions: Cumberland