Labour!

Moosh97

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi All!
I was just wondering how all you lovely ladies labour went. I should be getting my labour date on Monday and I gotta say I'm nervous! This is my first and last baby
Would anyone be able to share how their labour went, I'm mixed about how I deal with pain and I'm worried about not being able to deal with pain very well so hearing your lovely stories would help me a lot!
Thank you so much!
Moosh x

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
NHI @Moosh97,
I cannot directly relate to labour as a male but I wish you all the best.
Why do you say it is your first and last baby??
I am told there are lots of helpful things to help with labour pain, there for you to request.
Now hopefully that I have posted all those mothers will come out of hiding to wish you well,
share their stories with you and give you lots of tips !!
Best Wishes !!!:):):)

Moosh97

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
NHI @Moosh97,
I cannot directly relate to labour as a male but I wish you all the best.
Why do you say it is your first and last baby??
I am told there are lots of helpful things to help with labour pain, there for you to request.
Now hopefully that I have posted all those mothers will come out of hiding to wish you well,
share their stories with you and give you lots of tips !!
Best Wishes !!!:):):)
I've only ever wanted one baby, and me and my partner have both agreed about this and thank you for the wishes :)

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @Moosh97,
Of course you and your partner and entitled to your wishes and decisions !!
Having your partner with you to support during your labour is said to be very important.
Even if he finds you use a few swear words he has never heard you say before !!

Major Buckmaster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Stuff
Hi All!
I was just wondering how all you lovely ladies labour went. I should be getting my labour date on Monday and I gotta say I'm nervous! This is my first and last baby
Would anyone be able to share how their labour went, I'm mixed about how I deal with pain and I'm worried about not being able to deal with pain very well so hearing your lovely stories would help me a lot!
Thank you so much!
Moosh x

I have 2 of em...

One c section and one natural. Just take the gas and air and keep breathing. You’ll be fine.

When you’re in it, you deal with it.

Eveytoz

I had to be induced with first child but ended up emc and had planned c section for second. I had a lot of gas and air and painkillers during first labour it was hard going! Wishing you all the luck just take whatever they offer you I also had epidural

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi All!
Thank you so much!
Moosh x

Best of luck! I’ve not got it yet but I’ve had this book recommended by a friend in relation to positive mindset during labour - Your baby your birth by Hollie de Cruz

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi All!
Thank you so much!
Moosh x

Best of luck! I’ve not got it yet but I’ve had this book recommended by a friend in relation to positive mindset during labour - Your baby your birth by Hollie de Cruz