I've not been well

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I must have caught a stomach bug from Grandsons playgroup 22nd March. Haven't felt much like eating anything until yesterday. The really annoying thing is that I didn't lose any weight. I am now feeling better but food just doesn't taste right.

merlin 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I must have caught a stomach bug from Grandsons playgroup 22nd March. Haven't felt much like eating anything until yesterday. The really annoying thing is that I didn't lose any weight. I am now feeling better but food just doesn't taste right.
Not very nice ive had the same

Rustytypin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
According to my surgery there are a lot of stomach bugs about ATM. You have my sympathies, I caught a bug a couple of weeks ago, and it literally floored me. I hope you get better soon!

Rdan

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Remember food is your energy and health source. Try a little at a time.

Reactions: Freema

KookieMunchster

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Religious & Political Fanaticism, that sneeze that just won't happen, creepy ventriloquist dolls and oompaloompas.

Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling great I sincerely hope that you feel better soon!

Reactions: Freema

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Hope you’ll be well again soon

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear, Carol. That's frustrating, all round!

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
@carol43 - I hope you feel better soon. I never ceases to amaze me how many bugs and viruses children bring our way!