Lodough

Jayden2407

Hi!

Some may already know about this and I’m not sure if it has been posted on here previously but I want to share it anyway

For those of you who still love bread/pizza/wraps etc but are on a low carb diet, you’ll love this!

https://lodough.co/

Enjoy!

Janelle

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi!

Some may already know about this and I’m not sure if it has been posted on here previously but I want to share it anyway

For those of you who still love bread/pizza/wraps etc but are on a low carb diet, you’ll love this!

https://lodough.co/

Enjoy!

Janelle
Anybody else got anything to say about lodough? Good or bad!

Reactions: Jayden2407

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It seems very expensive - I don't think it's for me but for others it may be worth it. I love the fathead dough pizza and the odd slice of high protein bread :)

Reactions: Jayden2407

Jayden2407

It seems very expensive - I don't think it's for me but for others it may be worth it. I love the fathead dough pizza and the odd slice of high protein bread :)

I guess it won’t be for everyone :) all though I have bought some for myself and my son (who is type 1) knowing he can have low-carb pizza and we make other things too.
I agree, it is over priced but not too bad if you only buy it every other week

Reactions: Rubylousmum

Rubylousmum

I guess it won’t be for everyone :) all though I have bought some for myself and my son (who is type 1) knowing he can have low-carb pizza and we make other things too.
I agree, it is over priced but not too bad if you only buy it every other week
Hi where can I buy the dough?
My daughter was diagnosed last week and loves pizza !!

statler

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
salad
Used as pizzas pretty good, as wraps absolutely awful, one thing to bear in mind is they come in a 2 pack so if you only want 1 they go off and turn to polystyrene very quickly.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Used as pizzas pretty good, as wraps absolutely awful, one thing to bear in mind is they come in a 2 pack so if you only want 1 they go off and turn to polystyrene very quickly.

I see they now have lodough brownie mixture!