Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hiya, Am sure all will go well , keep thinking positive and keep in mind the cheeky replies from the other's am sure they will keep you smiling! Pop back and let us know how you got on. Anna.x :)

C

catherinecherub

I hope she has had her health problems sorted out or that she is in hospital getting sorted.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
JUSTFOCUS said:
Sorry to tell you this
after a recent load of health issues myself I think you are in the early stages of neuropathy. I wasdiagnosed with the same symptons and only then I found out my heart beat istoo fast and I hace an irregular heart beat. I wast prescribed a drub called Bisoprolal hermifumarate
and I am going to the cardiology dept at the hsopital for aprocedure that stopsmy heart then re adjusts its beat I shall keep you informed if you don't hear from me It didn't work . :lol: :lol:
Jf...

Will look out for you JF........I'm sure everything will go fine. :)

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
JF...

I hope things go well for you, as I know that you have had to fight for everything just recently........BUT, BUT, BUT, I know that you are a fighter, and a winner and have a huge amount of reserves from somewhere to keep positive!!!!!!....

I'm with you JF.......keep fighting......me personally, I believe that you will be posting here for a very long time to come!!!!!! Chin up lad.....

Sx

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
Hope wherever Claire is, she's getting the VIP treatment she deserves :)

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hi everyone... Claire has asked me to let you all know she is in hospital and recieving tests looking into her being so poorly. She wishes to thank everyone for their caring thoughts and concern for her. She is yet still sick and recieving antibiotics for severe kidney infection. And hopes to get well soon and be back here with us all... Anna.x :)

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Get well soon,
I really hope that you'll now get the investigations you need.

ailz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
people that make me panic. Racism - in fact most 'isms'
I hope they sort it all out this time Clare and you feel much better soon. {hugs}

Ailz

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Yes, Anna, thanks for the update . . .

Would she like me to send The Boys round to her GP? :twisted:

Viv 8)

Ka-Mon

Dislikes
Childish people who start childish arguments. KNOW-ALLS who claim they can help people to control their Diabetes without knowing their medical back ground.

BLINKERED people who think their way is the ONLY way.

Eating LOADS of SAT FATS. I HATE SAT FATS.

Did I mention I dislike KNOW-ALLS.

People desperate for attention and recognition.

People who get angry when they don't receive anything in return for helping others.
Hope you get well soon Claire.

And JF, keeping fingers crossed for you that all goes well.

ClaireG 06

Thank you all for the well wishes :D
I ended up back in A&E on Thursday morning. The Dr was going to let me home, telling me i had a sick bug :roll: I asked if he'd looked at my BP readings, i'd had two done in A&E and they were both in the 200's top reading and high 170's bottom reading. He soon changed his tune and things started happening very fast. I was given an ecg and then a diuretic through a drip. I was then moved to resus as they were talking about GNT but decided it wasn't needed as my BP had come down and another ecg was near normal they were talking about admitting me to Cardiac Care :shock: But decided to put me on the assessment unit instead. I was monitored etc and had to have help getting to the loo etc as was dizzy from BP coming down so quick. I was then moved to a ward at 3.30 am! Saw a diabetic consultant next day and was started on a beta blocker and nurses told to monitor BP and my headaches and sickness.Had a CT scan which was clear and blood and urine tests. Found to have a kidney infection and started on anitbiotics. Headaches were getting worse and increased sickness even though i was having anti sickness injections. I was started on a migraine medication yesterday and after having two of the tablets was finally headache and sickness free so have been discharged this morning. Had to wait around ages for paperwork and tablets.Also found out that they thought i was having a heart attack :shock:

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Really good to see you back! I hope you're feeling lots better and not so worried any more. Take things easy for a while! :D

Viv 8)

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
I'm so glad to see someone finally took notice Claire!!

Sounds like you had the works too!

Hope your kidney infection is clearing up, i know they can be super painful at times :(

Glad you got something for your sickness and headaches too..

Hopefully it'll all settle down and you can concentrate more on your new insulin regime and get back to normal yey :)